colas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leastofthese

Reaction score
well my first attempt has been somewhat succesful, I think I have slowed the growth because the cold weather has hit and my growroom isnt the most desirable place but working. they started putting on colas or budding whichever they are called about a month ago. the cold weather has set in and the temps are harder to keep above 55 deg that is why I believe they are retarded in their growth. from what I have read the cola growth is around eight weeks. It appears I have two different types one has white hairs and the other has amber and white. I got a radio shack illumated scope and they really dont look anywhere near what has been described on this site and the one that led me here. if 8 weeks is the tops for the cola growth I am over halp way through that this week. they look like they should just arent real big. sticky and smell when you enter the room so something is working. have been leaf feeding ever since they started budding. I guess my question is do I let them go as long as they are growing and will they continue to grow or is ther a point where they stop growing and if so how do I tell.

thanks for the help

Stop "leaf feeding" right away...you don't want to spray plants in flower...you can get bud rot or mold very easily...if your temps are that low then your plants are being affected by it big time...you need to get a heater for your grow space and put it on a timer to come on when the lights go off...( I figure that is when your temps are coldest)...do you hve a camera? If so pop off a pic or two and post them so we can see what is going on...

Hamster Lewis said:
Stop "leaf feeding" right away...you don't want to spray plants in flower...you can get bud rot or mold very easily...if your temps are that low then your plants are being affected by it big time...you need to get a heater for your grow space and put it on a timer to come on when the lights go off...( I figure that is when your temps are coldest)...do you hve a camera? If so pop off a pic or two and post them so we can see what is going on...

ok yeah, I got a heater on them 24/7. the temps at night are getting in the 30's so I dont want them to freeze their probably staying around 55 and I think I am going to have to take it a little higher. going to do some insulating this weekend pics to come.

I probably posted this in the wrong sight, if it can be moved that would be great if not I will re-post in the right spot!

thanks again

tried uploading some pics but it said they were to big. (Your file of 735.0 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 488.3 KB for this filetype).how do I

make them smaller?

leastofthese said:
tried uploading some pics but it said they were to big. (Your file of 735.0 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 488.3 KB for this filetype).how do I

make them smaller?

Do you know how to use 'Paint' on your comp?

so here are some pics I know everything isnt optimal but it is what it is. they are in a shed am a bit concerned about cranking up the heat wouldnt want smokey doing a flyover this winter and get a big heat signature off my shed. I put the heater and lights in pics as well.

DSCN2406.JPG

DSCN2407.JPG

DSCN2408.JPG

DSCN2409.JPG

DSCN2410.JPG

DSCN2411.JPG

DSCN2412.JPG

DSCN2413.JPG

DSCN2414.JPG

come down and let it rain! any and all comments welcome!

Latest posts

Back