controler rez?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FATBOY

Reaction score
can someone explain to me how a controler rez works? I d like to take a crack at building one myself and I cant seem to find anything in DIY section thanks in advance

I cant tell you how but I know it just works.I have DWC and I make sure they are all filled to the same level and thats that....I know I haven't help much but be patient some one will come on and help
good luck and have a great day/night

I would still do research to further create your image but it is basically like a float valve system. Its really just like your toilet, under the lid you find a float valve on the waters surface, this controls how much water is able to flow into the requierd basin. Hope this gives you a idea of the function, peace and love!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Here is a link from another site on construction of a DWC system similar to a water farm.

hxxp://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=26343&page=1&pp=15

The nice thing about systems like this is that you can customize it your your specific conditions--the number and size of the buckets you use, the size of the res and controller, etc, etc.

whats up fatboy i have a controller that i bought on ebay. it has two floats in the bottom & two in the top to control the water level going to & from the pots. it is very easy to use & has a timer that u can set at 15 min intervals .all u do is hook-up your own pots.

hi fat boy i hope this helps you its a website where i bought my rez controller kit ...........mine is for an ebb and flow system and it works beautifully .........it's a diy kit with the floats and relay switches .....you supply the controller container and a rezevoir .............i use a 55 gallon drum..when i bought mine it cost around 75 dollars and what you wiind up with is one of those multiflo type hydro systems that cost around 500 bucks works great check it out ok

www.aquahub.com

gook luck

Latest posts

Back