Critical Kush from Fem seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420NewbieRoyce

Reaction score
These are my new girls from Attitudes! I hear that this strain has a great yeild, looking forward to growing these two!

IMGP1329.JPG

Thanks Budz, Those white bumps are those only on the bottom of the stem. I have those as well and they seem to have not bothered anything with my girls.

420NewbieRoyce said:
Thanks Budz, Those white bumps are those only on the bottom of the stem. I have those as well and they seem to have not bothered anything with my girls.

Hey Cheers! Thanks!

I try to keep things simple an organic. I have grown outdoors exclusively for the past four years learning most from good friends whom have been doing it this way for the better part of the last two decades. Hope all is green! . All you want s this.

Looking good:aok:

420NewbieRoyce said:
These are my new girls from Attitudes! I hear that this strain has a great yeild, looking forward to growing these two!

can't ask for better than that bud, NICE!!:)

This is their top number 1 seller on Attitude.. I'm looking forward to picking some up myself sometime. :D Can't wait to see how this goes! :aok:

Latest posts

Back