Seed Junky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but I found bootlegseeds they are about as cheap as you are going to find. They have a sale to of double seeds. (No I don't work there) I bought 6 packs of 10 seeds. They sent me 12 packs of seeds and 2 of those were fems. I bought seeds for the first time in Jan. They also sent me a free fem pack 6 seeds in the fem packs. 10 in Regular packs. These are the fems I planted 1-22 they came up 1-23. These plants are only 6 weeks old today. I have up potted them already, topped them and trimmed them mote than once. These are king Kandy I did start a thread King Kandy in Jan if you want to check it out. 100 % germination so far. Great genetics too so far.
IMG_3349.jpeg
IMG_3356.jpeg

I'm still easing my way into expensive seeds, $150 has been my limit haha but curious to see if worth it. Hope to watch these grow!

I'm still easing my way into expensive seeds, $150 has been my limit haha but curious to see if worth it. Hope to watch these grow!
Aint no way im paying $20 a bean or more. Not when the Tree1Four strains ive tried from a local breeder have been so good at fraction of the price. All he does is buy highend seeds and gives/sells his clones. All his personal stash is grown from seed.

Stuff looks mean.

Attachments

• IMG_20240226_162449.jpg
    IMG_20240226_162449.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240226_162500.jpg
    IMG_20240226_162500.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240226_162511.jpg
    IMG_20240226_162511.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 0
Those at bootleg start at a a buck a seed. Many many strains too not just one like sone advertise. Free is great. I thought you were asking about seeds though.

Looks they got rolled in sugar wow! Most definitely a cheap local source for the win. I have some promising seeds I picked up locally from the grow shop that are made up of a few crosses that get real pricey. Picked them up for a donation basically. I'll spend $20 a seed for something unique like Alpha Skunk Rotting Carcass. Thanksgiving is gonna reek in my house this year LOL

I thought you were asking about seeds though.
My clones can only be as good as the seeds they came from. ;) Not sure if they even sell clones but i saw he sells flower in Cali. Im not looking for cheap seeds atm. I got plenty but thank you. My question is to people that have grown Seed Junky strains and what did you think of them?

Looks they got rolled in sugar wow! Most definitely a cheap local source for the win. I have some promising seeds I picked up locally from the grow shop that are made up of a few crosses that get real pricey. Picked them up for a donation basically. I'll spend $20 a seed for something unique like Alpha Skunk Rotting Carcass. Thanksgiving is gonna reek in my house this year LOL
We got a large seed give away coming in a couple more days. Some from the breeder ive been using and others from Immaculate Seed. The next thing i get online will probably be Purple Lemonade Auto just because it looks cool. At $7 a bean plus a freebie from NASC.

Ive seen my buddie's buds and its crazy good looking. Have not sampled it yet but the strain info looks like something i might really like if there isnt too much fuel/diesel. I got some Chiesel that almost makes me gag it smells so bad to me. :D

About the only thing i would pay top dollar for right now is Grape Sunkist by Tree1Four but the few packs he released are gone. Cant find them anywhere since Vibecanna bought the rights to it.

Latest posts

Back