curing box with no ventilation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seed_rar

Reaction score
I am trying to completely contain any smells and make a completely enclosed curing box with no ventilation. (This will be for a small crop.) My idea is to get an extra large Rubbermaid storage tub, install a plug in mini dehumidifier that is made for bathrooms and closets, a small desk fan and hang the plants in there. Here is a link to Amazon that shows a few mini dehumidifiers. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_...=aps&field-keywords=mini+dehumidifier&x=0&y=0 Do you think this will work?

I'm thinking it could be done. A rubbermaid tub isn't completely sealed which is good. If you can remove the moisture with that dehumidifier.

yeah thay aren't completly sealed but i was planing on using some kind of rubber strips to seal it. I still think it will work with the dehumidifier and a breeze in there. This is the only way I can think of to have an odor free crop from germination through curing.

Think Ya got drying and curing mixed up?>)

Sounds like yer trying to dry buds, curing is another animal all to together!>O

YA, you are talking about trying to make a dry box.
curing is a smelless project anyways....they are in mason jars.

Latest posts

Back