First grow-Stealth Rubbermaid box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this first attempt was a bust. I found two mistakes, high temps. And probably most importantly poor mix of soil, their was not enough airation, it drained poorly and the worm castings burnt the living daylights out of my seedlings... I will set up shop tonight on another try...

Alright so change my setup a bit... will try and post pics. tonight, gotta head to work...i have 1 white rhino planted in a solo cup and 1 mystery bean planted in a pot(think it may be bad, the other turned black germing?bad?) anyways, have 5 6500k 23w cfls in the box(9600lumens) about 4 inches from the tops of the pots...the box is at 80F and is steady i think its because i dont have any warm white bulbs in there...anyways i have a feeling this may work for the moment.:aok: I also have new soil mixes.

cool, just see how it goes and learn from your mistakes :)

Pic082.JPG
So heres a pic to show how my setup is now. Now the lights are closer to the plants and i can adjust how close i want them instead of them being feet away from the plant. Hopefully the white rhino will sprout soon. The mystery bean probably wont however i plan on replacing it with another white rhino and some bagseed, which i found a beautiful fat healthy striped seed out of a bag of some killer swag.

sweet man yea keep them lights as close as poss to the plants! how are the temps so far?

i dont understand the point of having that grow box.....?

It looks like you have a perfect closet for growing??
why confine yourself to that small grow space???

80F, i dont want to grow in the actual closet because it defeats the whole purpose of being stealth.....i planted two white rhinos and a bagseed last night will get pics later

Latest posts

Back