curls :-(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HGB said:
5 gallon bucket of that and a fish pump with 2 stones to airate it will work just fine

attached 4 out of the 24 ph charts i have lol
This might sound stupid,Why do I have to airate the lake water?Also,thanks for them charts.:D

mactight said:
This might sound stupid,Why do I have to airate the lake water?Also,thanks for them charts.:D

standing lake water can be a bit low on DO at times and find that 24 hours of bubbles makes a big difference.... $10 fish pump and a couple of air stones in a bucket will work wonders for any water:hubba:

no prob on the charts:)

HGB said:
standing lake water can be a bit low on DO at times and find that 24 hours of bubbles makes a big difference.... $10 fish pump and a couple of air stones in a bucket will work wonders for any water:)

Hey guys - This has been a very informative thread. Thanks. I'm asking in this thread because it's a good one going, and it relates to the orig post.......

HGB - is "DO" Deionized Water? Is that the goal because its true pH is 7? Is the bubbler's purpose to remove anaerobic bacteria, or add O2 to the water for roots, or both?

Pot Belly said:
Hey guys - This has been a very informative thread. Thanks. I'm asking in this thread because it's a good one going, and it relates to the orig post.......

HGB - is "DO" Deionized Water? Is that the goal because its true pH is 7? Is the bubbler's purpose to remove anaerobic bacteria, or add O2 to the water for roots, or both?
I agree with you Pot Belly,on how informitive this thread is.I have to say that I learned alot,and I hope other people have got a little something out of it also.:woohoo:

I have to say that I get my water from the store also.But I tryed alot of different water,and the only water that works for me (boughtin water) Is culligan water.But,if I can save some money and just use lake water.I live around 10,000 of them.Thanks for the real good tip there HGB.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back