Customs seizure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blunt

I kill them all
Reaction score
i got a letter from customs today stating my seeds were seized. have any of you had this happen and if so do you think ill be getting a visit from LEO?? i am currently growing at the address the seeds were sent to. any advice?

id take your equipment to a mates house asap and take care when doing so as leo may have you under observation.

customs let the leo know when they seize things so care is the word of the day dude

not trying to get you all paranoid like but better safe then sorry

pkj

i dont think they will bother you.....or who sent it...
I would be sketched out too though.....but they proly arent coming to your door.....

You can never be to safe tho, so do what you feel is right,.....

Puffin Afatty said:
bummer dude. where did you order the seeds from??

doc chronic.. this was the original shipment from back in december. he replaced it and those made it thru. now im freaking out though. i have 20 bagseed plants going here
an excellent reason for never having seeds sent to the address you grow at. i was new and didnt know any better though

If it were me, I'd have already taken the grow apart and removed any trace of it's existence. too much to lose I'd say. Dude, you are done. I'ts been fun.

Puffin Afatty said:
If it were me, I'd have already taken the grow apart and removed any trace of it's existence. too much to lose I'd say. Dude, you are done. I'ts been fun.

i think youre right

"They" usually give you a number to call with questions. Buf bad form on the delivery address. I would tear down the room for a while and give those plants out to friends. However, I have never heard of Men in Black showing up after a letter was received. Tricky situation ya got there tho mate.

Disco94 said:
"They" usually give you a number to call with questions. Buf bad form on the delivery address. I would tear down the room for a while and give those plants out to friends. However, I have never heard of Men in Black showing up after a letter was received. Tricky situation ya got there tho mate.

i just killed 22 - 2' tall plants. god i feel sick inside. after all the work. but i learned a lot . better to dismantle and wait 6 months than get popped. the problem is nobody knows i grow so its not like i can offer plants to people.
as long as theres no trace of actual weed they cant do much can they? i hate to dismantle my entire rooms.

I have received the letter from customs before. I took the same precautions of disassembly. They never came. Many years ago I had a grow space in my basement. My neighbors broke a basement window and put their garden hose in my basement and turned it on while I was at work. My basement was destroyed. My wife called the cops. They were less than 5 ft from the grow space, never had a clue.

hi blunt srry to hear what happen but i can tell you for sure if this is the 1st letter that you've gotten from customs you were ok with them plants and how do i know is back in jan someone had a thread about seeds being illegal in usa well i really wanted to know and surfed the web till i found a phone number and i called them the lady told me that they was illegal then i asked what would happen if customs found them she said they will send you letter and now if it happens again she said they will flag it 3rd time they get the locals involve hope this helps soo srry for the girls

thanks ann, that does make me feel better. all is not a total loss as i still have 11 ak47 seeds from the doc and all i killed was bagseed i was learning on. ill be back in a while after i feel more comfortable. i hate the feeling i get everytime my dog barks like someones here and i have to worry. i may have killed a bunch of plants but i can breath easier whether they come or not. ill just chill for a while and start up again soon. thanks for your advice

annscrib said:
hi blunt srry to hear what happen but i can tell you for sure if this is the 1st letter that you've gotten from customs you were ok with them plants and how do i know is back in jan someone had a tread about seeds being illegal in usa well i really wanted to know and surfed the web till i found a phone number and i called them the lady told me that thet was illegal then i asked what would happen if customs found them she said they will send you letter and now if it happens again she said they will flag it 3rd time they get the locals involve hope this helps soo srry for the girls

blunt said:
i got a letter from customs today stating my seeds were seized. have any of you had this happen and if so do you think ill be getting a visit from LEO?? i am currently growing at the address the seeds were sent to. any advice?

here do you mean the customs cought the seeds? or they just lost.. or someone stool them?

if they cought it how it was hidden in the envolop? where do you live?

blunt said:
thanks ann, that does make me feel better. all is not a total loss as i still have 11 ak47 seeds from the doc and all i killed was bagseed i was learning on. ill be back in a while after i feel more comfortable. i hate the feeling i get everytime my dog barks like someones here and i have to worry. i may have killed a bunch of plants but i can breath easier whether they come or not. ill just chill for a while and start up again soon. thanks for your advice
Wise move blunt. "I" wouldn't take anyones word, that they "definately" aren't going to show up. "IMHO" they likely won't, but there is certainly no gaurantee.
You'd sure feel stupid, looking out of a jail cell, for NOT takeing appropriate precations.

no customs intercepted them. i received the original envelope from the doc but it had been opened, seeds removed and then resealed with US dept of homeland security tape. in the letter it explains they took my seeds. and a number to call if id like to chat. just a reminder if you are considering buying seeds mail order, DO NOT ship to your grow address. if i had followed this advice id still be growing worry free.

red_ss said:
here do you mean the customs cought the seeds? or they just lost.. or someone stool them?

if they cought it how it was hidden in the envolop? where do you live?

blunt said:
i just killed 22 - 2' tall plants. god i feel sick inside. after all the work. but i learned a lot . better to dismantle and wait 6 months than get popped. the problem is nobody knows i grow so its not like i can offer plants to people.
as long as theres no trace of actual weed they cant do much can they? i hate to dismantle my entire rooms.

Hey Blunt..Sorry to hear man..why dismantle your whole setup?...You say you were learning with those so why not buy some tomato plants and grow those for a while..they are still leagle in some states..as for LEO showing up I would say no worries..But you did learn a valuble lesson on this Grow huh?..KeepN it GREEN:D

im so sorry to hear that dude..be carefull

i would have picked up 6 of the 22, of the best females, but you killed em:holysheep: i would rather not sleep at night for a little while knowing i chopped 22 plants rather than get az raped in prison for having 22 budless plants... cops have came to my house and seen my plants growing, they even said nice job. to bad they just cant take them....:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

throughout the time i've been on many forums i've seen countless people have their package intercepted, not once did I see anyone that got a knock from 1 package being stopped, the first I believe they have to give you some of benefit of the doubt for the first one.

There was some guy I was friends with who got his seeds conviscated, hes in the states and i'm in the uk, he ordered from a site other than dr chronic and got the same letter you did, I felt sorry for him and was in england so i sent him seeds, he asked me to send to a different address, but I got all confused and sent them to the same one.....doh!!!!

guess what though, he got them fine.

at the end of the day though your going to have to do anything it takes to make yourself feel comfortable about the situation, if that means killing them or taking them to a friends house then so be it.

There are many seedbanks in europe and canada that will ship to the states and they all get stopped at some point or another, i think the amount of packages that customs intercepts would make it not worth leo's time to check everyone out.

Latest posts

Back