Cuts and feeding?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yumyumbubblegum

The Beez Kneez
Reaction score
I looked for this question and could not find it.

I got 6 cuts from a club brought them home and put them in 4" pots under my T5
They are about 6" and they don't seem to be doing anything :confused: do they take a while to start to grow?

I know with seedlings that you don't feed for at least 2 weeks but, what about clones? :confused2:

Well, if they are fresh cuts...they wont root for several weeks possibly. If they've taken root, just give them time...they'll adjust to their new medium and begin to grow soon. it's just patience. I wouldn't worry about feeding them until they're around 12" tall, would be the equivilant of 5 weeks(ish) of growth from seed...anyway, good luck! Be patient.

Hey Yum were they fresh cuttings? Did you re-cut them like the were your clones? or were they in cubes already? I don't know never been to a club just wondering how they packaged them.

They are in Rockwool already and where very well rooted. I was going to start a DWC this grow BUT we are looking at buying a house so we need to save that $ + now I will be able to have a real grow room - this is why I am sticking with soil, I already have 2 bags of Happy Frog that I need to use...:)

NP PC :D I know that a few clubs also offer cuts that are rooted in soil, I know the one down the street from me does (they did not have a huge selection. Yet.)

Thanks Yum ..If your cuts have roots and are in rockwool I would give them a very weak feeding.

I put them in soil when I got home and gave them a Hygrozyme watering
hxxp://www.hygrozyme.info/general/what-is-hygrozyme.html

I am switching my nute program over to Advanced Nutrients, I have my list and will be going to the shop today to get what I need for this grow

My hydro guy guarantees that I will see a difference with Advanced or he will refund 100% of my $ back, so what the heck + I have heard lots of great things about AN....

yumyumbubblegum said:

My hydro guy guarantees that I will see a difference with Advanced or he will refund 100% of my $ back, so what the heck + I have heard lots of great things about AN....

Did you get this in writing?:rolleyes: Wonder how is he gonna compare.:laugh:

I will get it in writing :hubba: Tho I feel that AN is far superior than what I am feeding now (Aurora) not that Aurora is bad, AN is just better IMHO after all my reading :cool:

He has done me right thus far so I will see, we have been talking about this program for a while + I have been emailing AN asking them questions too...

hxxp://www.advancednutrients.com

It would be hard to persuade me away from the GH 3 Part, it is just to easy.

hey yumyum it depends on how far along the clone was in..when i place mine in soil after roots it takes about 3-5 days for leaf growth to appear..then i know its rooted..good luck and keep us posted..clones are the way to go..:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back