danK newz update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan K. Liberty said:
Funny how life is sometimes . . . see I came in and bought this place not 4 yrs ago - nice quiet valley place, had a vacant 6 acres out back of it, coupla quiet neighbors, had deer coming up in the backyard to eat my apples . . . just what I was looking for, real nice n peaceful :peace:

Oh well, so much for that . . . developer man busted in, bought that 6 acre piece, and now is gonna build him a subdivision back there:eek: so I need to tell ya . . . me and bulldozers ain't exactly the best of friends, friend . . . and that means its high time for DanK to explore a new trail outta here . . . I am headin' for the hills !!:D

Hadn't really got all the details of new campsite totally figgered out yet, but sure do have details of this one . . . tomorrow morning he writes me a check and I hand over the keys:hubba: . . . then will embark on a little adventure and find the trail that will lead me to my happy place:)

Look out midlife crisis . . . here I come !!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! :yay:

Yual trails will be full to the adventure by sounds to it pilgrem and may I be suggestin yual go were yur hearts always wanted to rest hat and there yual will find yur happy ;) I think of my journeys and taken up roots and travel the sent of food in air till I winded up in some prity great places then I found that movin be me ways to life in some ways cause I have been and always will be a BackWoodsDrifter welcome to the lifestyle pilgrem just remember ifin yual take notion to head to north areas be bunked up and sheltered up befur snow fall cause ifin yual aint yual be in troubles. Hope yual have safe journeys and reckons that means yual be diseppearin from trails he bit til yual gets fire stoked?

BWD

Well yes, gettin my internet cut off soon, but have a laptop ready and will find some pizza joint wifi somewhere along the trail to hook onto and give an update to my fireside friends:)

yes friend, the book is written upon . . . got a truck set for loadin up on Thursday:thumbzup:

psst . . . hey BWD . . . I also figgered out what that mystery seed is you got growing in yer bustout new grow room . . . bout ready to harvest ??

Dan K. Liberty said:
psst . . . hey BWD . . . I also figgered out what that mystery seed is you got growing in yer bustout new grow room . . . bout ready to harvest ??

What what yual holdin back on ransom? LOL I reckon it still be sittin in freeze mode leaves are just startin to turn yellow bit but not lots and seems that it be done growin so what yual reckon it be?

BWD

:cool:

Apr30_01.jpg

Dan K. Liberty said:

So yual think it be ready to the harvest? I reckon I remember me other Northern Lights be takin longer to gets trip done but thisin here one be stalled and lookin like trichs be turnin amber to tips but nothin else happin no extra weight no yelling well not much just frozen in time this one be. reckon I should ctter down?

BWD

no no hang on a sec there big buddy . . . nobody else can tell you when to chop - your method and your environment are unique, and so will be the behavior of the plant

If you're seeing amber trichs, thats a good sign . . . but maybe you want that for daytime smokin, cut it a bit early . . . or if you want some couch-potato time, let it go another week or two

You have intellect and instinct, friend . . . let those be your guide

peace !! :peace:

:48:

Good luck pilgrem and good travels wished yur way friend ;) Dont be stranger and keep in touch weres ya can.

BWD

well I sure will be heading for water and hills, friend . . . typing on my laptop here . . . must mean she is up and ready to go . . . and so am I

next report will be from trailside:)

:ciao:

Watch yur ankles fur rattlers and poison ivy pilgrem ;) safe trails wished yur way and remember to always give back somethin when yual find need to take something and mother nature will look out fur ya ;)

BWD

OK, DanK is on the trail, and got pizza joint wifi located too !! :D

You are wise, friend . . . saw a copperhead yesterday by the crick, but we both went on our way and I got two trout for the pan this morning - one brown and one rainbow. Picked up four bags of trash along the water . . . spray paint cans, motor oil bottles, empty fix-a-flat cans . . . unbelievable !!

This is trophy trout water, some of the best in the eastern US . . . amazing how bone-headed and unappreciative many people are . . . not many places like this anymore. That's my givin back.

Beautiful plants and animals around here . . . got my camera now and will take some pics so you can get a peek at the trail I am on . . . will report again soon . . . peace !!! :peace:

Glad yual found connection and updatein as yual make fur yur dream. keep by waters cause yual never go hungry and mother nature sure goin to watch out fur ya fur watchin out fur her ;) beside yual never knows what lays waitin to be found. I have found many time my need along trails walked by others whos disgarded became my blessin in time of need. Good luck yur trails walkin friend keep us updated and pics sure would be interested as a grow journal reckin this be travel journal just as excitin ;)

BWD

Had trout, eggs, fried taters n coffee for breakfast this morning. Took some nice pics, but I've forgot to put the camera program on the laptop before hitting the trail :doh: . . . will hafta wait a few days til I can fix that, then can put up a couple so as to let ya peek at the trail I'm on . . . it's a good one:D

Latest posts

Back