danK newz update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like yur livin large pilgrem and enjoyin yur travels, cant wait to see yur pics to add vision to yur journey friend keep walkin safe ;)

BWD

Now have pics of a giant 25" rainbow I caught here in the crick yesterday . . . seems to be I'm on a good trail indeed:D

Dan K. Liberty said:
Now have pics of a giant 25" rainbow I caught here in the crick yesterday . . . seems to be I'm on a good trail indeed:D

OK so what? Where be the pics? Already got fork and knife to hand and some side viddles oh and some pizza and wings bein flowen in ;) WERES THE FISH PIC PILGREM I love fish pics and fish fur food!!!

BWD

:rofl: I will be able to get a couple pics of the trout up here later on tonite . . . and will post em on this thread . . . keep fork n knife handy hehe . . . plenty for everyone !!

Dan K. Liberty said:
:rofl: I will be able to get a couple pics of the trout up here later on tonite . . . and will post em on this thread . . . keep fork n knife handy hehe . . . plenty for everyone !!

Lookin to it friend ;)

BWD

OK great, camera problem is solved . . . and here is Mr. Monster :eek:

Pics of mr. monster trout have been removed due to geotagging from the iPhone. BWD got to see em anyway . . . thanks for looking out for us.

Latest posts

Back