DankCloset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
alrighty then, its been a while since i've been here last, but heres where iam at, well i started my plants a month and a half ago, right after cot's the first set apeared and both got flowered since. and heres were iam at, the seeds were a kinda grab bag, but lookin at em, i believe em to be hog and white satin

S7300089.JPG

S7300083.JPG

S7300084.JPG

S7300088.JPG

glad to be back in action, i know i know, but you skiped veg, well guess what, i totally cut veg out of the equation, this was also a kinda experiment for me too, and it worked extremely well, albiet i know why tight noding is important tho.

Dc

Looks good. very interesting grow you got goin. i look forward to seein it later on and hearin your yield

lol dear god, if the date is like setting the time on the vcr screw it, if you dont know what year it is, you smoke more than i do lol....

Dc

alrighty then, so whoever told me about 5mm, well here is what i was able to come up with, with a 99 dollar camera.
here's the bush which is flowering under 70watt hps.
S7300009.JPG

and le tree, which has bigger buds, both are same age.
S7300010.JPG

and what iam smokin on now.
S7300023.JPG

S7300024.JPG

and here's my lil shirlock!
S7300014.JPG

lol sorry guys, bein a pic *****, actually iam just gettin practice with the camera and how it works.

Dc

i dont think yer a pic *****....maybe just a ***** but.....

lol kidding, nice photos man. i dig that pipe....looks like something i would own. i got a few real nice pipes check um out sometime.

well my brother droped by with some of his most recent, and its off the hook, great stuff, a lil leafy but bomb, he grew it out of his ghetto hydro unit that i built along time ago. i wonder if that thread is still around. anyway here yall go
S7300003.JPG

Dc

Very nice, your set up is nice. Hope they are white satin good strain just bought some cant wait to grow em. Looks good keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

yeah iam hopin for white satin too, i've been wanting some bad, along with some ppp!

Dc

Sorry its LST. Low stress training. Meaning bending to give the most surface area of light to areas that don't get it. The way you bended that was LST, and a good job of it. You may not have known the name but common sense told you....respectable!!

lol, oh no, i knew exactly what i was doin, and the name, the reason i did it was to keep over 95% of the plants budding sites under the hps. it was growing all out of wack so i made it do a lil circle under the hps. i also know how to bonsai as well., thats too time consuming to do anymore, i tend to spend a grip of time with it.

Dc

oh now i get it, when i quoted that, i was just pitchin ya **** about callin me a "mam" lol.

thanks, yeah iam pleased with the results, now only if all of the plants i tried LSTing responded like she did, lol.

They will bend them real good, let the arms grow more and bend them. Thats what I do with my moms I have 2 at all times and they give me 30-40clones per plant twice. I cut 30 let the regenerate for 2 weeks and cut 30 more. LST gives so many more budding and cloning sites:D

Latest posts

Back