DankCloset

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing really dramatic to report except that iam going to go do another tie down as its time, there growin into the lights lol! i'll get some pics after iam done with that.

Dc

Yo, i love the sherlock and the plants are looking great too. i don't understand the cork thing on the one part of the sherlock though..... apparenlty im the new guy. can u explain how tha tthing works??

well thats a nug jug. iam lazy :p so they incorporated that into my pipe.

Dc

S7300039.JPG

better days..... right?

Dc

well heres an update, i decided i'd take off all the lower popcorn buds(on the white satin) except for the one in back, i couldnt reach it and iam lazy lol, anyway i can already see evidence of the upper buds fattening out, albiet there gonna do that anyway, its just happenin a lil faster than i thought, havent touched Hog yet, iamma wait a lil longer to see whats goin on with her, heres some pics!
S7300091.JPG

S7300090.JPG

i've got some pics from our drive yesterday, i'll post em for yall!

Dc

p.s. shes still really really young, maybe 2 months old. maybe just a tad over 2 months. both plants.

Coming Along Nicely!! Hope they get nice and heavy 4ya. Goodluck wit the grow!!!

welp sad news today, mom came down last night and delivered bad news, tree had a disease which was contracted from my brothers lil sleezy ladies in there aero, he never washed his hands before comin and takin alook at the crimp nugs, moron, anyway suppose i'll look on the lighter side of things, atleast i got some homegrown to puff on for about 2 days lol. anyway went and disposed of the pot and infected soil, got a new one today, and iam starting 2 seeds tonight, iam going to be using my rubbermaid tub and, this huge *** tall pot, anyway i believe this pot to be about 9 gallons haha, as the rubber maid is wide with 10gallons, iam not gonna fill it completely, i'll leave out a gallon that way everything is the same, same soil, same nutes, same care completely except one thing, lighting, one will be under cfl's, and one under the hps, when it comes time for them both to bud, my mother will be reveging, and i'll add em to this thread so i dont have to make another thread, so i think i got about a half, nothin to where i wanted, but sos my luck lol, heres some pics.
S7300166.JPG

S7300172.JPG

so when i get stuff started tonight i'll post pics, i'll go through the seeds and figure out 2 that are going to be used, and hope to hell there female.

Dc

It looks like there was some weeks to come befor she was fully mature. You said he gave the plant a disease?

yeah man, told ya about it on the shoutbox, what happened was he messed around with his 3 or 4 infected girls in his aero, didnt know they had gotten a disease from something else in the greenhouse, for some reason weeds hella succeptable to disease super easy, this initiated a greenhouse wide search, for infected plants, not all plants in the greenhouses are weed, over half are houseplants and plants we take care of during winters/seedlings and seeds we start for next spring, we buy absolutely no fruit or veggies from the store, my family is basically self supporting, its really nice, were all organic, and oh yeah we had to search 7 32feet by 210feet greenhouses, natural gas burner tubes, with poly urathane, i believe thats what they're called, panels, anyway theres 32 2000watt hps commercial greenhouse hid's. were pretty serious, we've also powering them from 110 batteries and about 4 acre's of solar panels :D not to mention my parents business is very successful! i love horticulture, been doing it since highschool, took 4 years of horticulture 2 times a year as my electives, also i worked for a greenhouse business when i was younger :D and thats a wee bit of my experiance as a horticulturalist. and to explain why i had to harvest early, now back to my non random talking, hog is totally fine and didnt get anything, thank god! i was able to take care of everything before it got out of hand. thanks for listening and yalls concern and compliments, plz keep on stopin in, i am never done!

Dc

also that plant was grown in recycled soil, which never left my bedroom so that rules that possibility out. Edit: the measurements for my parents greenhouses are rough estimates and are bareminimums, i believe them to be even bigger than that.

Atleast Hogs ok. Wow that sounds like some greenhouse. I was surprised when i saw my 1000w hps. Cant imagine how much they cost.:eek:

lol iam glad i didnt have to pay that bill either, if i had to, i'd probably still be paying it, even after the 20g's i won from the lottery, @%@$ that nonsence omg. anyway yeah man, hog is totally fine, or i'd have uprooted it and beat him with it lol, he's so lucky hahaha, and dmack, try greenhouse(S) lol, theres 7 of them. and 1000w is huge, 2000 has just a bit bigger of a ballast. mom wont let me take any pics of how the lights are setup because she had to get them blueprinted and contracted. or something. i respect that, her secrets are her secrets. anyway i believe the ones she got were around 500 a pop and a bit of a discount for wholesale and in bulk, so i believe she got a decent price break.

Dc

Thats an awesome price for a 2000w system. keep up the good work.:lama:

Hey very nice so far. ***** about the other plant. Keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

Latest posts

Back