Day 20 Noob Indoor In Soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

01234drew

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
So happy to check in on approx day 20 of my first attempt in growing indoors! I have a few questions at this stage. I am about to take the 2 healthiest plants I have and transplant them into 5g buckets. Let me know if you have suggestions.

This is my first grow.
I have rescued some Soul Rebel gear/ @micro.alchemist. I now have 3 new plants, 2 #BotchToe and 1 #SunGod which are some amazing hybrids and are the latest additions to my family.

All the girls are still in veg and moving along. Last time i checked in i only had 1 x 380w light now I have that and another 1000w Mars Hydro running along side. I am on a 18/6 lighting schedule and that significantly increased the vegetation.

Where do I go from here? My plans are to transplant the biggest Electric Lemonade lady's into 5g buckets today and water them. I have been watering very carefully, most likely less than needed.

The soil is now dry in most of the plants how much water approx do you put in a 3 gallon pot? Any suggestions as to the amount of water or how much to soak?

Also have questions on topping, I am researching HST when I get off this site and hopefully I will see some replies here too! I really have to thank everyone here I have read so much great information and without the site I can't imagine my first grow going so well!

Attachments

• IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 22
I am likeing what I see bro.your first time growing ! That's awesome.so my advice to anyone starting out is to study as much as possible and ask plenty of questions.early on I got my start as an outside gorrilla crop grower.my family has lived off mj for a few generations now.so when I started inside I watched other inside growers whom were showing great results.as gardener you will pick up what you feel is great info and knowledge from multiple other growers.but the best gardeners I've seen all have one thing in common.
There all persistent and run a grow from beginning to end always on top of there daily maitanance as far as preventitive measures and pH,ing.
Good luck to you bro.check me out sometime.

Absolutely I have what my friends are saying as too much info lol/ too many different techniques and I need to stick with one lol.

Latest posts

Back