Day 7 for these babies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokybear

I smoke, I drink
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just got my 150 watt hps for my babies yesterday and I can already tell that they look much better. I also started 4 more seeds and 3 germinated. I planted them yesterday and am now waiting on them to poke through the soil. The 9 plants I have going are looking pretty good. Was just wondering if you guys have any comments on them. They on a 24 hour light schedule and are 7 days old today. Any comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

001.JPG

002.JPG

hey smokey...looks like the fun has begun!! what are you growing? do you think a 150w is going to handle (i count 12) plants? good luck

I have a 400 watt hps on the way. Actually it should be here later on today. Just waiting on UPS now. I am going to hook it up whenever it gets here. Im also waiting on some mylar that I purchased. Hoping it gets here in the next day or two.

thats awesome. i just got a 250w for flowering, and have to get to the store for some parts to hang it. have you considered MH conversion bulb for your veg stage with a combination of the 400+150 for a dual spectrum?

whats your room temps? soil? and STRAIN :48:

The babies are looking good man MOJO for the grow man :cool2:

i would let them harden off on the hid 150 for another week then hook up the 400. if you throw it right in there you can kill or stunt those seedlings. make sure you have your 400 watt light high high high up wqhen u first turn it on in there, and lower it lil by lil.

the 400 will be puttin out more heat so you will have to have better ventilation for the bigger light.

goodluck with the grow- make sure you have a good ph meter.

Thanks everyone. I am using promix with extra perlite added. Temps stay around 75 right now but Im sure they will rise when the 400 watt hps is hooked up. I have extra ventilation as required so it wont be an issue. I got my mylar today and put it all up. Much better than before. I will post some pictures in a few days. As for the strain, its just bagseed from some good bud I had a while back. Should turn out very nicely. Thanks again everyone.

Thanks for the positive input everyone. Greatly appreciated. I will keep you all posted. Until then, grow it big! Take care.

hey there smokey bear ,,lovely little plants you ve got there ,,good luck with the grow:tokie:

Latest posts

Back