Day By Day Growth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the replys guys,this plant is (ARJAN'S ULTRA HAZE #2) i have two of these growing at the momment plus (1 BAGSEED) which seems to be alot more indica based due to the short but wide look to its leaves.the 3 are grown under a 400 watt dual spectrum hps so im using it for veg plus flower and it seems to be great.soil is 40% organic soil/40% manure/10% vermiculite/10% perlite.spring water,no nutes as i grow as organic as possible for the whole grow without adding anything only water.light is on a 18/6 setting at the momment for veg.humidity is 50%.hope some of this info helps,and i would love to see more people do this type of grow where they take a picture a day of their plant so inexperienced growers can physically see roughly what stage their plant should be at according to the day,best of luck guys,just ask if you want to know anything,cheers.

13 days old.

day14.JPG

day14,1.JPG

can ya tell us about your soil, ferts, and lighting?
Plant looks great :aok:

hi mutt,thanks for your post.SOIL=40% organic soil,40% manure,10% perlite,10% vermiculite,i dont use any ferts at all until the plant looks like she needs some which i hope wont be for a while yet,the light is a 400 watt dual spectrum hps on a 18/6 regime.the plant only gets the bare essentials(light,water) and nothing else,but i have to look into my water source as i am using bottled spring water but on the info about the water it says it has a PH of 7.2 which is way too high,so i will be filling a few drums from local natural springs in the ground to see if there is improvement in PH because in my last 2 grows the PH gave me heaps of hassle it was getting so high.i bought a bottle of PH DOWN on ebay with an 81% concentrate but when i got the bottle in the post it was leaking and no matter how much i used the PH never came down.anyway to sum up its just lights and water for me so i hope this helps,cheers.

hey dopshibby
arjans haze#2 ..yes i havent a clue what to expect with these seeds,thanks for the heads up though..i probley do some lst on them if they go out of control..drop in anytime..il be posting photos daily..
im gonna watch this grow closely..peace;)

did you check the youtube video?there is some useful info on temps,ph,humidity in the video.this is pic from my last grow.PS thats my buddy in the bottom left corner ready to pounce if anyone touches the crop,,lol.

weed8 013.jpg

15 days old,i also added the picture of the three plants i have growing at the momment,the two at the back are the haze and the one on its own at the front is bagseed(indica i think).the two haze are feminised so they should be ladies,the bagseed i dont know altough if it turns out male im thinking of letting him pollinate the ladies so i will have a healthy amount of seeds for my own mystery crop.if anybody who knows about cross breeding i.e how difficult,affect it will have on bud content,if feminised plants can be cross breed then please help,cheers guys.

day16.JPG

day16,1.JPG

day16,2.JPG

mmmm looking very good, seems like u got a decent set up here man

THEY LOOK GREAT MAN :D I thought about manure mixed in with my soil but was scared it might burn, but looking @ yours may give it a try my next grow.
I have added a few drops of lime or lemon in my water to bring pH down. Just added slow mixing well and checking pH after a few drops. I use an airater from a fish tank bubbler to mix this also brings up the disolved oxygen in the water @ the same time. :cool:

KEEPEM GREEN!!!​

would some drops of real lemon juice in a gallon of bottled water bring it down enough,or how much would i need to add to a gallon of water to bring the ph from 7.0 to 5.8?,cheers.

just buy some ph down, they have it at any indoor grow shop but i've seen them at the andersons. just test it til its to where u need. oh and the plants look great. keep up the updates!

day 16, well today ive had problems and as usual instead of being something i can point a finger at it could be a couple of things.the lower leaves have started to turn yellow on my haze but are fine on the bagseed even though they have got everything the same.it is one of two things i think,1=the 40% manure mix is too high and starting to burn them,or they have an (N) def,i am going to start feeding only one with a 20-10-10 and see if that improves that plant compared to the other,anywho heres todays pic.

day17-1.JPG

day17,1-1.JPG

in the next few days,i might add more soil as well to dilute the manure and see if it helps.

They will love ya and take right off once you transplant them. ;)
dobshibby said:
in the next few days,i might add more soil as well to dilute the manure and see if it helps.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
They will love ya and take right off once you transplant them. ;)

yep they will go crazy for sure..dobshibby i cant wait for mine to come up lol:p

Latest posts

Back