Day By Day Growth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17 days old,today i transplanted into final pots and gave them 1/8 strenght nute,i didnt want to but needs must as some of the leaves were yellowing and im hopeing the extra N in the nutes will help.i thought it might have something to do with the 40% manure mix in my soil but after researching last night the manure im using is cow manure and it says cow manure has an NPK of 0.5%/0.8%/0.7% roughly which seems low so i hope its not burning the ladies.during transplanting i checked the roots and they were snow white and looked really healthy so i think thats another sign there not getting burnt by the manure,anyway your up to date ,cheers.

day18.JPG

dobshibby said:
17 days old,today i transplanted into final pots and gave them 1/8 strenght nute,i didnt want to but needs must as some of the leaves were yellowing and im hopeing the extra N in the nutes will help.i thought it might have something to do with the 40% manure mix in my soil but after researching last night the manure im using is cow manure and it says cow manure has an NPK of 0.5%/0.8%/0.7% roughly which seems low so i hope its not burning the ladies.during transplanting i checked the roots and they were snow white and looked really healthy so i think thats another sign there not getting burnt by the manure,anyway your up to date ,cheers.[/quote

ta na plandai an deas..is maith lom arjan:p

dobshibby said:
i was kicked out of irish in first year lol,but i get the drift,cheers.
lol:hitchair: kicked out i hear ya..they looking good dobshibby for 17 days ..talk to you later

6 days and no update?..come on...I need...I need..I need to smoke some more WEED!!! LOL

LMAO....Sorry forgot to check the next page...I am so HIGH...LOL

2 are arjan's ultra haze #2,the other is bagseed and looks more indica dominent,and at only 2 weeks old it is already starting to stink,yeah we all need some weed,lol.

brilliant bloody news,i was after a few smokes with a mate i hadnt seen in a while,when he left i grabed my camera,climbed up into the attic,took todays pics,put the camera back in my jacket pocket,started climbing down,and the bloody thing fell outta my pocket and cracked off the floor,400 euro down the drain.i am sorry guys but until i can sort this out i cant post anymore pics,the plants are really starting to grow since i transplanted and there good and healthy.when i sort it i will post up some pics but it is hardly a day to day grow now,sorry.

Sorry to hear about your camera :eek: Got house insurance ? Should be covered under house contents.

well i finally got my cam back so i can give an update,31 days old now,been on 12/12 for about 10 days and are starting to show tiny hairs on the 2 haze but not on the indica dominant one nearest to you in the pics,but soon me thinks.its only been 2 weeks since my last post and i cant believe how much they have grown.lots of bud sights on the haze now so they should have a good yield.i cant post daily now as i have alot of work away from home but i will post when i can,,cheers peeps.

day31.JPG

day31,1.JPG

day31,2.JPG

thanks for the update man...they are looking fantastic! Just update us when u can :)

Looking great mang. The ladies have grown alot sonce your last update. I'm sure the others will show signs soon enough. Your doing a great job keep it up. Looking foward to seeing these ladies full of fat frosty buds. ;)

39 days old/18 days in flower.well all is going well but i have just noticed what i think are balls on one of my hazes which i dont understand as there supposed to be female gene seeds.there is hairs showng on my other 2 plants but none on this one so i dont think its hermi,it looks like a full blown male.i need some advice if poss on what i might do,,1= i am thinking of letting him pollinate the ladies,one is ultra haze the other is alot more indica dominant,,2= just kill him and be done.i have no experience with pollinating so am not sure what i would be getting into but my thoughts are that if i let the pollination take place i would be sorted with seeds for a long time + the bonus of having my own strain.my worries are that it might reduce the potency of my ladies if pollinated (dont know if this is true) plus it could affect further grows due to pollen in the grow area,if any of u guys can give me a few tips on what u think i should do i would greatly appreciate it,,cheers peeps.

chop his *** up.. letting him pollinate freely will severely weaken the potency of your pot. SINsemillia my friend. take the male out and put him under 2 cfls in a very seperate.. he'll stillproduce enough pollen u can save and then use..

just my 2c

pollinateing a plant will lessen the bud production and potency, as more of the plants juices are at work for making seeds. IMO if you want to keep the strain and have you own unknown cross then have at it. but if you want bigger fatter seedless buds then kill him off. and as far as going the seeding route IMO just leave him in to do his job and you will see the results of his impregnation by the end.

Latest posts

Back