Dilema....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDXX

Reaction score
I will be moving the last day of March and I really dont want to move plants when I go.

I have plants in veg that are old enough to flower/take cuttings from. One is a mother plant the rest are from seed. Do you think I should just continue to veg until early-mid March then sex and take cuttings and move...starting anew after I move in?

Also, in flower (starting week 2) are a couple more plants (yet to show sex).

What about the plants already in flower? I just waited for preflowers and tossed them into 12/12. Should I just let them go as long as possible then chop? They'd only be about 6 weeks in if I did that.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

keep as long as you can before you move then chop when you need to move that way atleast they have more thc. no need to get caught by johnny law and stuff.

You and me are in the same boat.I am moving the end of March also.I will have plants that will be in there 5th week of flower then.I am putting support stakes around the plants stalk.Lifting all the branches up and tieing them up like that.I will be putting a mesh bag over them and tieing that off at the steam(bottom).Lastly,say a prayer for the plants that they make the trip all right and you make a SAFE trip to your next home with them plants.Keep it GREEN:D

First off let me say congrats on the new places to CDXX and B. if it was me id go with the keep them option too and do like B siad and tie up and move the ones further along in flower, and for the unknowns id flower a cutting on them cull out the male san ddo the same by covering and moving. Best of luck on the move you guys.

Sorry to say that packing (flowering or veg'n) plants to new place isnt an option. Some are DWC plants.

Anyway, 3 seed plants in flower showed sex. 1-fem/2-males. I chopped the males. Cloned the female, cloned mother plant and moved her and another plant to flower as well.

The remaining plants still in veg will go into 12/12 starting today. Any females that show, I'll clone and flower until I move. Any males will be culled.

I know I wont have a "real" harvest but 6 weeks of budding is better than nothing. I can move with a tray of clones and have some semi-decent smoke while I wait to get started again.

I hope this works.

i dont know man you may have to move it because that bud may not be ready in six weeks ive known people who only flowered for six weeks and the buds didnt really do anything because they didnt take it all the way you know i wish you the best of luck bro

Latest posts

Back