DJ Short F13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that_girl

Reaction score
Hello there! Happy to be back! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :fly: So this is my 3rd time around. First time I think i had beginners luck,:lama: second time the DJ Short's F13 s looked really wired... almost like they were some kind of mutants.. leaves all deformed and everything. So after a lil back and forth with Attitude , they sent me another pack of F13.:cool: (thnks much, btw) Out of 10 seeds 8 popped, 1 died right away and the rest 7 are happy and growing. Right now they r in 1 gall pots, coco and perilite (10/1) , Quantum 1000W switchable ballast, that's set on 50% right now. the light is on for 18hrs (turns off at 12pm goes back at 6pm) i'm trying to figure out how to set up a pump so it waters X2 a day at 10am and 6pm. I think i bought a wrong pump though... the intrvals go from every 15 min to every 8 hours.. well lets see.. i think thats all for now. Pics to follow (i remember something from the last time about not taking picks with the phone... is that right?) anyways, looking forward to the next few month :farm:

I want to see this one! It sucks you can't post pics right from your phone. The camera on my phone is better than my digital camera.

that_girl said:
Hello there! Happy to be back! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :fly: So this is my 3rd time around. First time I think i had beginners luck,:lama: second time the DJ Short's F13 s looked really wired... almost like they were some kind of mutants.. leaves all deformed and everything. So after a lil back and forth with Attitude , they sent me another pack of F13.:cool: (thnks much, btw) Out of 10 seeds 8 popped, 1 died right away and the rest 7 are happy and growing. Right now they r in 1 gall pots, coco and perilite (10/1) , Quantum 1000W switchable ballast, that's set on 50% right now. the light is on for 18hrs (turns off at 12pm goes back at 6pm) i'm trying to figure out how to set up a pump so it waters X2 a day at 10am and 6pm. I think i bought a wrong pump though... the intrvals go from every 15 min to every 8 hours.. well lets see.. i think thats all for now. Pics to follow (i remember something from the last time about not taking picks with the phone... is that right?) anyways, looking forward to the next few month :farm:

Just disable the gps tag (I believe they call it GeoTagging) and shoot away.

Yeah that. What 7 said. I'm in. Green mojo for ya. :)

F13 s

weed2_cleaned.jpg

Thank you for the GREEN MOJO!!!! GPS tags removed. Let's begin!!

:ciao:

Happy Growing

take care and be safe
:48:

The Ph kept jumping, and it prob made the solution to precipitate...gotta figure that one out.... also, is it ok that i'm watering 3 times now? cause thats the lowest amount i can do with the timer that i've bought (every 8 hours , for 30 sec)

that girl :ciao: am thinking about piccking up some f13 but couldnt find much info on them.hope you dont mind if i pulls up a 5 gallon bucket.:icon_smile:

Aloha :48:
S.P.

Of course, SquidyPacheo, thanks for stopping by. Make urself comfortable

Thanks :) they r regular. I hope i wont space out on spotting those boys and plucking them out.

or.. i could do this...
PurpleSkunk said:
If u want to make your own seeds if u ever come across a male depending on what u grow from seeds or clones,cause we all know clones are female only,so if u got seeds of different strains and u get males don't kill them take them out let them flower till the ball start popping open,

Then get a mirror and shake the plant over it u will see a powder scrape it up bag it and put away when ever ur flowering females whatever strain it may be all u have to do is take a brush and dab some on the flower where u want seed to grow, before u know it u got a few healthy seed.good luck and have fun.PS

hmm... right when i read Massproduser's sticky note about coco buckets and was going to try it (it just makes a lot of sence to me.. ) i also read the sticky on auto-flowering , and remebered that that's what my F13s are..:holysheep: so now the ? is if the beens popped 6 weeks ago, and it's been 3 weeks since they were getting nutes , how come i don't c the boys yet? aren't they suppose to b sowing after 2 weeks of veg in autos?

w1_cleaned.jpg

w2_cleaned.jpg

we're the automatic regs or something called autofem, beans?

so sorry 7, i could've sworn i saw it said auto.. however just went back to the Attitude site and to my surprise :eek: flowering -photoperiod.. so i guess i could vedge for a bit more and try to move them into 5gal using the coco bucket method, and LST..

so, half of the babies got moved into the 5 gal coco buckets, and then i run out of bone meal and bat guano.. they don't look super happy, prob form pH jumping b4, fingers crossed they will like their new homes, meawhile i'm watering with plane reverse osmosis water :)holysheep: i don't even buy it for myself) will replant the rest into 3gal buckets and see if there is any difference

w7_cleaned.jpg

Latest posts

Back