DJ's first grow winter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoolj

Reaction score
:) 1 Skunk special
2 Indica/Sativa mix
Germ in paper towel the poped out quick. 10/7/08
put in Fox Farm Soil and have veged for 6 weeks
switched to 12/12 Sunday becouse of space would
have liked to veg for 1 more week
The Skunk is the talsest and is showing her signs of being a girl
The other two have red stems if any one can identify please do so

If you can help with any comments please do

There is nothing like the smell of a Skunk

patio enclosures 009.JPG

patio enclosures 005.JPG

flower1 001.JPG

Looking real good mang. :aok: I wouldn't worry about the purple stems as it's common in some strains. ;) On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is the smell right now? GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: GREEN MOJO:banana:

damn thats a pretty dog.a friend of mine has one exactly like that one.smart dogs.his loves bud llite and knows when i come over i have beer,lol.
the plants look nice too.good luck

nice , bushy skunk man. i also have a friend with the beloved boxers. his male looks like yours. smart as a whip. got these strange ways of looking at ya. hes also got 7 puppies hes selling just in time for x-mas. all akc/ukc...bb...

I Had A Boxer Given To Me Once **** Was Too Smart Always Ran Away Back To His Orginal House After A While Just Told The People Keep It They Lived About A Half Mile Away

andy52 said:
damn thats a pretty dog.a friend of mine has one exactly like that one.smart dogs.his loves bud llite and knows when i come over i have beer,lol.
the plants look nice too.good luck

I don't know who is growing this my dog or me
do I have to share with her.

thanks for being here to help us newbees
DJ COOOOL J

great pics its nice to know there is help from experianced growers
thanks
DJ COOOOOL J

I Tell people all the time You can have her but she knows where she lives
Thanks for helping
DJ COOOOL J

djcoolj said:
I don't know who is growing this my dog or me
do I have to share with her.

thanks for being here to help us newbees
DJ COOOOL J

my male walker follows me to my grow room every time and looks in as if he's over-seeing my handy work. just stands there watchin'. i know those boxers are very inquisitive, gotta see whats going on all the time.:D .
it's hard to tell what the other two are with the red stems. there are so many strains of mj out there, it would be guessing @ straws. they do look indica dom though. how long have the 3 togeather in the one pic been veg'gin'?...bb...

I have a small space so I decided to switch to 12/12 at 6 1/2 for the large skunk and 5 1/2 for the indica/sativa mix This is my first grow so here gose
could use your help
Thanks

This is the best part of the grow. ;) Ya said you have one female already let's hope the other one is as well. GREEN FEMALE MOJO always works. :aok:

Latest posts

Back