Do all ladys get trichs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
Hi There,

Is it all strains that give trichs or are they say pure Sativa that dont? I mean more around the leafs ;)

Peace and Thanks

All female plants will or should have trichromes. I've also seen some male plants with trichromes before on the net. ;)

Since the trichs is where the THC is produced , it would be kinda pointless to smoke a plant without them. Each strain will produce diffrent amount of trichs. But they should produce some.

More trichs the better or could a plant have less trichs and a higher concentration of THC inside of them?

More trichs sure does look more potent

I know that a lot of strains that I grow seem to have very few trichs on the little bud leaves; they have them mainly on the calyxes.

Chips Deluxe said:
More trichs the better or could a plant have less trichs and a higher concentration of THC inside of them?

More trichs sure does look more potent

Hi Thanks Chips I think that was more the question ;)

Alister thats why I thought to ask I have also noticed mainly on the Carlix so that mean no good ...

Thanks

I never saw trichs on the schwag I used to get. Then again, didn't really get high off it either...

Latest posts

Back