Do you like the show Survivor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:

I wonder if they've ever found a mj plant on any of the islands.

I bet they have:)

i completely disagree with you hick. respect ya and all that, and understand where you're coming from.. but common man, how boring would it be if it was just "what is this problem" and "hows my plant looking" ?
.. the palce has to have a little more to it than just MJ.

it's a community man, if you lose these community chat/games/whatever, it'd die. people would only show up when they have a problem.

i apologize to you and my fellow members for taking the bait. i wont anymore (and am usually pretty good at just ignoring)
i'll try to make your job easier, but m8, don't think so poorly on these games and off topic chats man, it's what keeps this place a community and not just a place to get some info once in a while.

Hick..ya been drinking Hateraid or what?:D Smoke a bowl and chill Little Brother. It aint got outta hand yet. When it does,,shutter down.;)
Hell,,we gotta have a little fun with each other sometimes.:hubba:

Not to play the part of the kiss-*** here but lets remember the Mods are people too and they hve lives outside here just like us...for all we know Hick might be having a bad day, week or even month...I am not saying it is right to bring it over to here but it is very understandable...why don't we try and get this back on point about survivor and gve this whole situation a chance to cool off...JMO

Survivor in 24 minutes..:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Not to play the part of the kiss-*** here but lets remember the Mods are people too and they hve lives outside here just like us...for all we know Hick might be having a bad day, week or even month...I am not saying it is right to bring it over to here but it is very understandable...why don't we try and get this back on point about survivor and gve this whole situation a chance to cool off...JMO

Survivor in 24 minutes..:)
:bong: :yeahthat:

Congrats to kaotik...Leading the pack with 240 points last night...

SicSativa said:
I'm with you, OHC , what is this nazi, Germany all over again.

no.. if it was nazi germany, your butt would be cooking in the chamber right now smartass...
and this isn't Sesame street or a kindergarten playground either... it is a marijuana forum.

You should change that H into a big D, because thats how your acting. You can kick me off this forum, I dont care, Hell i've been growing pot in so. cal. since 1975. Dont get me wrong i'm still learning ,but your still being a power hungry ****

I'm cornfused by this thread :holysheep:
makes me glad i stick with shows like modern marvels and dirty jobs :p

thanks HL.

bummed to see what's going on in this thread now though.. especially as i was part that started it all :(

hopefully that's it on the problem front.

now back to game talk
i knew they were playing up Robs injury.. trying to get me to change my MVP you buggers! lol
man those hero's are looking to be in rough shape eh? 3 different groups of alliances, it's gonna get ugly there.

but the big question is which ones do you think par-take in mj kaotik?

I was unable to see the score last night. I'll go check now. How bad did I do? :p

So far.....

Hamster - 630
kaotic - 460
Smokinmom - 385
Irish - 380
john - 310
gone2pot - 285
Mac- 235
diodude - 160
Sic - 100
OHC - 60

Jeepers members if you have a problem put it in a pm to the guy/gal or whoever not in open forum. Do it right.

Sorry PC and to the open forum. I'll edit, but I was appalled.

Done.
I really thought Rob would be voted out, but since they didn't go to tribal and he redeemed himself in the challenge he will probably be safe for awhile I think (today)

Gone2pot! said:
I'll probably get kicked off for this, but.. If I do this is not the site for me. I've reported your post Hick, probably to you. You edited me for using an asterisk in d@mn. Your post that I just quoted is so over the top RUDE and MEAN. You Bragg about being a senior member and how long you've been moderating. Maybe too long if you don't step back and see how horrible your post is and all because the subject isn't marijuana here on the coffee table. Hick, I suggested you suspend yourself. You would suspend anyone else that wrote that TRASH.

Listen .. I will not set on my hands and be berated because of an entirely irrelevant thread. I got into the thread for ONE reason.... because the members were calling each other names and belittling. THAT is what these type of threads are good for.. "IF" members could be adult and not act like schoolyard brats, I wouldn't EVEN be in here.
But I am..:D...and I'll be damned if I'm going to be called names, or insulted for it. I wouldn't tolerate it if I was a member, I would leave. I most certainly am not going to tolerate it as staff.
what is this nazi, Germany all over again......You should change that H into a big D,.....your still being a power hungry ****
I

Latest posts

Back