Do you look like a stoner?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Okay guys, do you look like the stereo-typed stoner?

(Don't post pics of yourself here..lol, I am just asking.)

Back when I was a teenager and in my early to mid 20s I definately did. :cool:

Now I try my best not too. :eek: I try to look a little like a preppy nerd or something. Haha.

So, what about you????

Well to be honest SmokinMom i myself don't care what people think of me. I am who i am if that makes any since. I mean i dress good, keep clean and **** like that but i'm always high so. :confused2: :48:

well at home yes i deafinately am and always will be a stoner but at work i am 100% professional

I certinally dont look as much like a stoner as i used to. i used to have long hair a while back but now i keep it short, for now.
i did get tired of everyone assuming things about me because of how i look.
i would have people i did not know at work as me for drugs (pills or weed) and i would even know them and they said since i had long hair they thought i smoked. they were right, i do/did smoke but still.

id like to think i dont, especially because of the professional atmosphere that must be maintained in my work place. but i think the ink on my skin and half dazed look every now and then gives it away....

fk it :banana:

I don't think that I do on a normal day, but most likely when I get high I give it away

I love the fact that i look very straight edged ......it has gotten me out of a lot of trouble by reducing suspicion ...

no one ever thinks the well dressed / groomed guy is as big a burner and grower as me .....

yay!!

i scoff at the idiots that wear 420 gear or stuff with big pot leaves on it ...just asking to be searched

I completely agree bapro.

I have little kids. Last thing I need is to draw any negitive attn. Though most of my good friends know my dirty little secret. ;)

my best buddy is like that
thats why i hang out with him

bapro said:
I love the fact that i look very straight edged ......it has gotten me out of a lot of trouble by reducing suspicion ...

no one ever thinks the well dressed / groomed guy is as big a burner and grower as me .....

yay!!

i scoff at the idiots that wear 420 gear or stuff with big pot leaves on it ...just asking to be searched

people say I look like a Biker........back in the 70's you could tell I was a stoner

I do, I do! I'm 56, with a full walrus stash and hair down to the middle o'my back. I don't really care what folks say about me, I like bein' high, I'm well medicated whenever I see folks and just keep promoting my lifestyle to anyone who'll listen. I have, however, been told by more up tight types, that I am too laid back. Bah! As long as I don't hurt no one, they pretty much leave me be. Makes travel to and from foreign countries a bit tricky, but no major problems...so far...

Peace...j.b.

I am an elctronics technician, glasses, well cut short hair, dressed to impress. no one ever suspects the shy quiet guy. but back in the mid nineties, long hair, hemp necklaces, surfed all the time and snowboarded. you couldn't more of a stereo typical stoner. i miss those days. society makes it hard for us, inorder to not draw suspicion, we have to conform to what they believe is "NORMAL", i like to spell it NORML.
~T-Bone

SmokinMom said:
I completely agree bapro.

I have little kids. Last thing I need is to draw any negitive attn. Though most of my good friends know my dirty little secret. ;)

ahhh the advantages of being medical....my kids know i smoke and know exactly why :D yes i think i totally look like a stoner ...i might even go as far to say i look totally "tree hugging hippy like"

i am not a make-up wearing "Girlie Girl" who spends 100's getting her hair done...i am a granola eating simpleton who loves to wear tee-shirts and jeans...and my sweater is always close by...smokin pot gives me a chill ;)

So the fact that i actually am a stoner may not help much, but because i go to CU Boulder everyone who i meet automatically assumes that i must get high. this never has really been a problem though, most people just want to sample some great boulder bud!
:joint:

I tried all my life to look like a stoner....without much success!!!! I always hated it when people thought I was something I was not. The more family and friends would say that I looked like an angel, the more I felt the need to show I wasn't.
Today I don't need to show anything to anybody and when I want I dress more "relaxed"!

Well i Don't Really Like To Hide Nothing from no One i don't carry eye Drops n **** like that i just don't care even more when im blasted after few joints and never got a fenoly or **** like that

oltomnoddy said:
Got a half sleeve, and misc others, but a more than salt than pepper boot camp lenghth flat-top h/c on a 50 year old kinda puts me outside the stereotype.:rolleyes:

hahaha im sure, i wish i could escape it that easily. they are always drug testing me and no one else for some reason...

Naaah. Actually, I'm 52 and people say that I look like a cop. :D

I have breezed through Customs several times on return trips from Amsterdam with errrrr, 'souvenirs'. hidden in my luggage. :)
There ARE advantages to looking 'straight'

Am 53 years old and try and dress like a soccer mom, but I guess it just shows through. Maybe it's the smell of my house when they walk in the door

Latest posts

Back