Does eating cannabis contribute to your THC tolerance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan-2.6-

Toker ala Green
Reaction score
Hey guys,
So i was cookin with cannabis last night and a question popped into my mind. My THC tolerance is very high from smoking, i was wondering if i completely quit smoking and started eating cannabis would it lower my THC tolerance? I thought it might becuase there wouldnt be thc going into the bloodstream as the same type.

Hello Ethan-2.6-,

I eat cookies on a fairly regular basis and they get me way messed up. So, I must say that whether you smoke or eat, the result is the same, the more potent and the more often you smoke or eat, the higher your tolerance will be. In fact, my cookies are so potent that smoking doesn't even compare.

I try to keep from smoking/eating too much in order to not get burned out. Try smoking at the end of the day only and you will appreciate the buzz more. I work four days a week and on those days I only smoke once at night after work. On my days off however, I tend to get a bit carried away.

Alistair

actually, lungs got used with it, and ya indtro thc to your stomach, even has acids in it, Ya get high from eating it reallly good high, I have done it, it works on me even i was high enough from lungs, I can switch to eating it, then hit me to the spot for sleeping like I am sleeping on the clouds in the night time pretty swell!!

Yeah, it's an alright schedule. I've discovered over the years that wake n' bake and smoking all day at work, etc., just burns me out.

Regarding the cookies, I'd say that making cookies is a lot of fun for me. It's something I never did until I started growing my own (Too expensive). For me, cookies are a treat; I eat them three times a week. If you eat a good cookie you'll be stoned for at least six hours.

For me a high tolerance means no buzz. The less I smoke, the better the buzz. I know people who smoke about ten times a day and they don't seem to get burned out, plus they enjoy it. To each his own.

Latest posts

Back