Does'nt get'ny better then this.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jury is still out on that 2Dog :). 30 pounds of sugar, lots and lots and lots of ice to cool the condenser, propane to heat the boiler....

It ends up marginally cheaper than the cheapest quadruple distilled vodka on the shelf :hubba:. And that's the key to drinking alcohol, 2Dog - quadruple distilled means no after effects nod nod wink wink. Just like good mj :hubba:.

But it's a hobby, semi-ritualistic like growing and smoking mj. Two very compatible enterprises :)

I totally botched that sentence.

Art...answer this hoenstly..do you have a favorite drink cup? and does it latch onto your belt buckle.?!?! and if so. I want one. with some of your white ligtning in it. I would be sloshed....

2Dog said:
Art...answer this hoenstly..do you have a favorite drink cup? and does it latch onto your belt buckle.?!?! and if so. I want one. with some of your white ligtning in it. I would be sloshed....

:rofl: ...... 2Dog you kill me ! Art, we brought a few jugs out at a Halloween party last year and people got way out controll drinkin the stuff, I cant handle much either ! 2 shots, and im swervin :hubba:

chris u gonna add a music video to my post...? please..ty

2Dog said:

Yes :) and no :). All things are good in moderation :hubba:.

Didn't mean to jack your thread, Chris! But you started it with that talk about moonshine :)

BTW, 2Dog, white lightning is traditionally drank (drunk?) from mason jars.

a jar...well shoot I have one thats perfect brb

here we go..now I just need to learn to make moonshine. I thought my G grandad made it in a bathtub but that must have been his wine?

moonshine glass 002.jpg

HAHAHAHA.... 2Dog is that yer lid so when your sloppy *** drunk you wont spill...? :)

I always plan ahead..see now If I am too drunk to get it off people may have to lend me a hand..

That's a real nice jar, 2dog :). That would be a small lightning to go :D

2Dog said:
you guys ever get sick off of it? I was watching about them making liquor on that prison tv show...white lightning?? the guy said he wont drink it..too strong.

a buddy of mine makes that...i get a quart every christmas....last me all yr;) ..friends have tried cant handle it...I bet i can run my truck on it:giggle:

chris and Art..enjoy your other Hobby..sounds like lots of fun..take care and be safe

ArtVandolay said:
That's a real nice jar, 2dog :). That would be a small lightning to go :D

thats a SMALL??? jesus Art you know how many shots are in that cup....

I better go to the ATM for some bail money if Im gonna drink a jar that size......:hubba:

Seriously... better go before you drink it..hehe

It's all in the pace :hubba:. A jar a day keeps the doctor away.

pace as in pace yourself or youll get knocked out by moonshine.

Latest posts

Back