Dog Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draston

Reaction score
I know a lot of people take pics of dogs with their plants but what about just the dogs? I just got back from the vet with my dog and figured I'd make a thread!

ace1.jpg

ace.jpg

It's a pretty dog! Almost looks like the second pic he seen something, then in the first pic it was after that when he got up to go see what caught his attention. haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yup, thats exactly what happened. I threw a ball or something for him to go play with. We were at the park :). He's got a bacterial infection on his neck so I took him to the vet today to have it looked at :). Gave him a shot of roids and gave me some pills I have to give him twice a day for 12 days and a spray I have to spray twice a day for 7 days.

I have to take him back in 2 weeks for his annual shots and checkup that he was supposed to get today but the roids they said would make the vaccinations weak/ non useful.

Nice dog Draston. I have no dog at the moment. I used to have one but it snapped at my sons face one day. Loved that dog, but she had to go I'm afraid. Sons welfare comes before a dog. It was a stray we had taken in and she had a wild streak in her. Ah well ....

well that's good. at least he's going to be better soon! Good luck with that! =)

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

Runbyhemp said:
Nice dog Draston. I have no dog at the moment. I used to have one but it snapped at my sons face one day. Loved that dog, but she had to go I'm afraid. Sons welfare comes before a dog. It was a stray we had taken in and she had a wild streak in her. Ah well ....

man that sucks. I probably won't be getting rid of my dog for a long long time because he's only a little over 1 year old (birthday is nov 11/05). Jack Russells are NOT children type dogs... They are the same height as babies and are way to hyper/ aggressive for young ones I'm afraid :(. I did have a woman ask me if he was registered last week when I had his hair cut because she was interested in breeding her jack russells with mine because he was sooo hyper. I thought that was kind of cool.

well my dog will kick ur dogs a$#^ hahaha
i love dogs dude urs is cool dog ever
get him stoned:D

I did, 3 days ago :). It was funny because one of my other housemates dogs we tried and he didn't like it at all. He would squirm out of our hands the second we tried to blow smoke in his face. My dog on the other hand we held the first him (one person held him and I held his face while I blew smoke) the second time just someone held him. Third time we blew smoke I just had to rest his paws on my chest and hold his head. Fourth time I just blew smoke. He slowly learned that the smoke was good and now he likes it :). What a little stonner dog. He's really hyper but when he's stoned he just sits there and chews on his bone. He doesn't move, run, jump, wag his tail at all while stoned, which he usually does on a constant neverending basis.

It was pretty funny to say the least.

[edit] plus I mean he weighs 15 lbs :p. We gave him 4 intest hits we took and blew it back in his face. I know he breathed it in because after each time he would cough and shoot a steam of smoke out of each nostril lol. It was flippin hillarious.

haaha nice my dog doesnt like me blowing
smoke into his face he gets wormy and trys
to run away but after that me and him go
and help ourselfs to munchies. dam dude i love
my dog hes like my second best friend fo sho

Yeah, i've been around dogs that smoke. My friend and i have a stoner dog haha. We'll take turns bringing him to our house but he'll actually get up in your lap while you're smoking just to smoke with you. He likes it and it's pretty cool. He's chill and does some funny things when he's high. We never even blew it in his face to begin with, just him sitting with us and he'd sniff up by the joint and so we started giving him hits lol. Now he'll smell it and be in your lap like you had a pork chop around your neck haha!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I think its funny because my dog sneezes once we blow smoke in his face and he shoots jetstreams of smoke out of his nostrils. I wonder if we do it long enough if he'll stop coughing lol. Either way I can't find out till after 2 or so weeks. Don't want MJ to mess with his antibiotics or stuff he's on.

Dewayne said:
Yeah, i've been around dogs that smoke. My friend and i have a stoner dog haha. We'll take turns bringing him to our house but he'll actually get up in your lap while you're smoking just to smoke with you. He likes it and it's pretty cool. He's chill and does some funny things when he's high. We never even blew it in his face to begin with, just him sitting with us and he'd sniff up by the joint and so we started giving him hits lol. Now he'll smell it and be in your lap like you had a pork chop around your neck haha!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

ahaha dude thats hilarous ive never seen that before

This thread started off cool until the talk of getting dogs stoned. Sorry to be a pain in the backside, but I don't think it's cool, it's actually cruel.

C'mon lads, wise up a bit !

My 110 lb great pyr would eat your dogs for a snack!

Nah seriously. She's a gentle giant. She snores loud, it's funny.

if getting us high is ok and the dog isn't fighting it like mine then whats the harm? My dog actually wants it. I wouldn't make him smoke if he didn't want it.

Runbyhemp said:
This thread started off cool until the talk of getting dogs stoned. Sorry to be a pain in the backside, but I don't think it's cool, it's actually cruel.

C'mon lads, wise up a bit !

man im 100% a dog person and
i hate seeing dogs in pain so i dont
think i would really get my dog
stoned if it hurt him...
theres way crueler things in the
world then getting a dog stoned...

Just to throw it up since it is topic, i have a german shepherd/golden retriever mix. He is a big/old dog that has been with me ever since I can remember. I could never have had a cooler and more layed back dog than him. But the sorta sad thing i guess is that he has taken a couple of drugs over the years. Believe it or not, my dog has been on weed, one time on ecstacy, and even a little bit of cocaine one time. But that all was many years ago, 10+ as a matter of fact. I admit it was a horrible thing that happened, but I didn't even give it to him, one of my brother's friends did when he stayed at our house. He is great now, and unfortunetely he is getting very old, but i hope for the best.

Here is my 1/2 Pitbull 1/2 Mastiff. He is about 1 year old. So if you try getting in my grow room beware he may lick ya to death. :D

hy.JPG

DSC00025.JPG

Latest posts

Back