Drooping fan leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenspyz7

Reaction score
Hello all i currently am growing an autoflower strain and have noticed the leaves are getting really crispy at the bottom and kind of in the middle of the plant the fan leaves are drooping it just seems to be doing it to a few of them. Could this be a possible sign of poor drainage? Anyone have any input on this matter?
Thanks

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Deleted my other post.

But first check your temps. Happened to my autos. The leaves started to droop, then I remembered to turn on the fan. They started perking back up in an hour.

The fan leaves will start changing colors because the plants are taking those nutrients and that energy and putting into the flowers.

What kind of water are you using and what kind off lights are you running? Because water I found out first hand is a huge factor. The cheapest way to go I think is go to safeway or any other market with a water dispensary. Because softened water makes your stems soft, so they droop as well as the leaves. Also

the bottom leaves on my easyryder are horrible, but everything else is superb! The bottom leaves are gonna take the brunt force of your mistakes and i found autos are somewhat nute sensitive. If leaves are drooping it might be a sign of over/under watering. Keep ane eye on your ladies, check your ph and see how things go, also more info on your grow will help.

Latest posts

Back