droopy after transplant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTree420

Reaction score
lastnight i transplanted a plant that has been in veg for about 8 weeks into a diff container because it was in MG soil and i wanted a better mix...i flushed the roots and now the plant is looking pretty droopy today...i put it in 6 hours dark after the transplant (going from 24 hrs)...do you think she will be ok if i give it some time or did i do something wrong?

It's normal after transplant shock...she should perk right up in a day or two. ;)
I'd keep it under 24/0 until she recovers.

Make sure you water it plenty and keep your regular feeding schedule intact, you should be fine. If your problem still continues, be sure to post up here what your leaves look like (ex. color, droopiness, etc.) Good luck man.

thanks guys ill put it back in 24 hour light till she gets better...i am just worried that i am stressin it 2 much but we will se what happens i guess

okay guys still having a little trouble here...i will try to post up some pics either 2night or 2morrow but my plant is still looking pretty bad...the leaves are still the same shade green as before except a couple of the lower ones that burnt before the transplant from the soil...she is just drooping horribly tho any advice?

Latest posts

Back