Dr's 12 plant Scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cmd420 said:
looks good!

what strain is this that you're running?
pure power plant there 48 - 53 days she usually is done fast big yielder :icon_smile:

Hello all just wanted to post a update 28 days actually done today gave them a good shot of foilar spray lights out today.
In the next week i will start slowly lowering c02 intake from 1800 ppm to 1600 and in 2 weeks 1350 and final week prior to chop 800 ppm
In the 5th week there will be start of zinc and iron foilage spray 4 shots in 2 weeks.
also end of week 5 will with lower ec/ ppm of nutrients *** for the end stretch of flowering allowing soils to use up al excess nutrients so only will water

dscf3272u.jpg

Wow Dr those are amazing! Looks like you've got that strain perfected my friend. I did one grow with Nirvanas PPP and was quite impressed with the strain.

maineharvest said:
Wow Dr those are amazing! Looks like you've got that strain perfected my friend. I did one grow with Nirvanas PPP and was quite impressed with the strain.
Thank you sir no matter how many times a person grows a strain i find it always throws you a curve ball at you, at some point but overall i think she is doing really well

Just took a look at your whole journal here. Very nice grow. A real beauty. :) Do you top and or FIM your plants during early veg to get the multiple colas?

Hushpuppy said:
Just took a look at your whole journal here. Very nice grow. A real beauty. :) Do you top and or FIM your plants during early veg to get the multiple colas?

i mainly super crop , with some fimming as for topping i am a firm believer of not taking away a bud site

Hey all figured i post what girls look like 32 days done

Enjoy Doc

dscf3381b.jpg

dscf3383 (1).jpg

I count between 15 and 20 tops each plant.. nice, Doc

cmd420 said:
I count between 15 and 20 tops each plant.. nice, Doc

awe there's a few more then that my friend :D we just seeing the prominent ones there are lots at screen height

Hey all 36 days done there getting there little yellowing on lower part of leafs feedings are still 1300 ppm there getting really big another 17 - 20 days more and chop chop

dscf3509m.jpg

dscf3510 (1).jpg

That's damn impressive for 12 plants. Not that you need it, but MOJO your way Doc.

One of these days.... I'll have something worth making a journal over.

greenjoe said:
hey great jog there doc...beautiful!!

Thank you sir things are moving along very well another 10 days or so and chop chop :D

dscf3538wb.jpg

Yum Yum,,Weedhoppers gonna hop over and chomp on those girls.:D

Hell well another week or so and chop here are some updates enjoy all merry xmass

dscf3850d.jpg

dscf3866w.jpg

dscf3867s.jpg

Latest posts

Back