Dr's 2 monster plant 12k grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrFever

Reaction score
Hey all guess i better start my next journal lol this grow is going to consist of 2 plants presently in 5 gallon totes under 1k
veg time will consist of 6 - 7 months adding more power and transplanting up as plants get bigger to final 300 gallons of soil and 12,000 watts of power goal here is 6 - 7 pounds per plant 9 FEET TALL 8 FEET WIDE monsters.
lights will be horizontal and vertical 6 K PER PLANT
Note * plants will get be placed in green house for summer months then back indoor to save on electricity bill

Ok so this is how i started this place 2 plants into flower for 2 weeks then took them out and under 1k 20 hrs on 4 off.
Presently re vegging once back in full veg this will cause a explosion of new branches and shoots here is what they look like presently i stretched them out will update every so on :D

dscf3979j.jpg

dscf4005z.jpg

Never happen my friend.
You are asking for a 1000 watt to produce 12-14 lbs. Surely you jest.

NorCalHal said:
Never happen my friend.
You are asking for a 1000 watt to produce 12-14 lbs. Surely you jest.

they are presently under 1 k in another 2 weeks 2000 watts will up the power as plants get bigger there will be 12,000 watts on them 6000 per 1 plant

seen Heath Robinson get some crzy verts goin but that man is insane in the membrane and has more time on his hands then anyone I know...lol...

ahh..I was just coming back, i thought i had to misread that.

So 2 monsters under 12k vert lighting, much more possible. Vert is the way to go to grow trees.

NorCalHal said:
ahh..I was just coming back, i thought i had to misread that.

So 2 monsters under 12k vert lighting, much more possible. Vert is the way to go to grow trees.
plan is 2 k horizontal 4 vert per plant i got lots of time on my hands as this is not only grow going on :) will be doing lots of cropping and fimming like i said 9 foot monsters i think 6 if not more can be achieved we will see lol
as for other grows hmmmm anyone say gavita :))

img0867uk.jpg

ohh ok, i was about to be super jealous. the plasma's are still really expensive. but i saw a few articles and videos about them. they are saying they're almost on par with the sun spectrum wise

wow and here i am thinking that the most a plant could produce is a pound Dr fever i am intrested in seeing what you get out of those big plants, I think i will follow alone on the updates. how long have you been in the flower stage

ShOrTbUs said:
ohh ok, i was about to be super jealous. the plasma's are still really expensive. but i saw a few articles and videos about them. they are saying they're almost on par with the sun spectrum wise

Why would you want a plasma anyways plasma produces more uvb and uva now some will say it that it produces more resin bla bla bla in all honesty its harmful to the plant not to much is mentioned about genetic change DNA break down mutations etc ,
you would be shocked if our atmosphere didn't block all that from the sun there would be no life on earth here look at this 300 watt plasma compared to 400 watt hid which is turned down to 275 the hid smokes it for micro its a no brainer in my books

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=078yKz0YPIM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=xJPHuwu8MS0&feature=endscreen
i sure wouldn't be happy with them buds near this guy says 2 weeks from harvest idunno man i'll stick to MH / HPS for great results

You're last show was super impressive..

I'm psyched to watch this one

Cant wait to see how this one turns out. Love the plastic tub for pots idea.

bombbudpuffa said:
Cant wait to see how this one turns out. Love the plastic tub for pots idea.

Thanks guys yea them totes are so much cleaner, they work really well. I start off plant in like 4 -6 " pots, then transplant into 5 gallon. Start training then into them totes continue training cropping and fimming
nothing but accelerated growth and lots more yield per plant as root mass is huge a person could even place 3 - 4 plants per tote and still see gains in yield

This grow will be 5 gallon into 34 gallon then into 100 gallon then 300 gallon for flowering stage it should turn out really well

Here a picture of 1 plant about 2-3 weeks away from transplanting in them big totes i placed them in flower on purpose
now re vegging which will cause a explosion of new growth shortly once it starts i will give it a week then transplant and start making trees

dscf4002x.jpg

300 gals?!? OMG!!!! Going to love to see that.

i placed them in flower on purpose
now re vegging which will cause a explosion of new growth shortly
Never heard of anyone doing this. Care to emphasize as to why you do it like this? Not saying youre doing anything wrong i'm just curious.

bombbudpuffa said:
300 gals?!? OMG!!!! Going to love to see that.

Never heard of anyone doing this. Care to emphasize as to why you do it like this? Not saying youre doing anything wrong i'm just curious.

i know it sounds kinda crazy from growing non stop for a few years now
large grows i am just toning down with new laws 4 plants and up is big jail times so now 2 plant monsters will give me a slap in the hand lol
plus huge big trees just look really nice nothing like having 6" stalks

here are the 300 gallon smart pots i will be using
http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Pots-300-Gallon-Soft-Sided-Container/dp/B0055F5P2I

Hey all guess i better update my girls which have just come back out of flowering and back in veg going to be some monsters for sure going to wait another 2 weeks then transplant them into 34 gallon totes as well a few pictures of a few plants in flower day 25 or so from flipping looks promising

dscf4170f.jpg

dscf4180q.jpg

dscf4194a.jpg

Ok student hat on, pencil in hand! Show us they way to a happy tree! Lol thanks for all the info you post, really helps a newb like me!

What do you use under your totes to catch runoff,,the tote lids? Seems like ya would have alot of runoff with totes that big.

Latest posts

Back