Drunken Seed Gets Lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puffin Afatty said:
I suspect, as before She will reach for the sky quite vigourously. Hang in there, I think She looks fantastic!!! :aok:

I agree. They always reach right back up there towards the light. Dont worry about it man, she will be a GREAT huge grow. It would be the biggest of bummers if she was a male though. Good luck brotha!

ye im really, likng this grow, thats one big girl haha...hope it goes well for you

hippy the beer baby is a monster that looks fantastic :hubba: your lr is looking so cute with her white hairdo :48:

I tried my first clone this year, just dipped in rooting hormone then popped it in a pot with another plant and left it, without me realising it set its roots and they are entwined in the roots of the other plant (I expected the other plant to die, but it survived) so hey ho, I have 2 plants in a single pot :eek:

Pic 1 is the clone in the pot with the other plant
Pic 2 is the clone yesterday
Pic 3 is the clone 24 hours later!
Pic 4 is my newest addition (I was doing a tidy up and found it in a pot I had popped under my bench because the seed hadnt popped, it is 2 mm tall)
Pic 5 is my first tom flowers of the year, beefsteak, no im not entering the tom challenge BU :D
Pic 6 is just showing that yes, I do own a yard brush :rofl:

Looking good so far, the longest day passed yesterday, so its a simple waiting game to see if the plant is going in the compost bin or not.

Pic 1, string string everywhere, it looks like a bondage cellar in my greenhouse ;)
Pic 2, growing BIG
Pic 3, other plants growing that I will rely on if the beer baby is a boy, eggs in 1 basket thing ;)
Pic 4, Ive lost half my greenhouse with a big beefsteak tom plant and a Corgette plant growing next to the beer baby (I had no idea a corgette plants grow so massive :rofl:)
Pic 5, Corgettes on the way :)
Pic 6, Another twisty curly Crit, very slow growing, but hey, if it makes it, its all free bud :)

21 plants, im expecting 6 girls, 10 days and I will know whats what!

man that beer baby went nuts didn't it. good luck

HippyInEngland said:
I wonder if anyone even remembers it lol

175958__soap_l.jpg

I remember Soap, it was gut busting hilarious back then.
Let's see now, tell me if I miss one. Clockwise from top left:
Burt, Mary, Benson, Jessica, Chester, Chuck & Bob, Jodie.:D
I promise I did not Google it.

So... what happened? I'm assuming something big... any follow up?

DomsChron said:
Oh my god man my stomach is turning is suspense IS SHE A FEMALE?!?!? omg so stoned man sorry.

Yes its a girl :hubba:

Ok, ive tried several times to get the pics of this journal back and all ive met is locked doors, so I will carry on as is ...

She went into flower 2 weeks ago, she is growing huge, im going to have serious issues in 6-8 weeks, so less of the chat and here she is at the moment.

Pic 1 is the top.

Pic 2 is the bottom.

Pic 3 is her 2 weeks ago to show the huge growth she is putting on.

Pic 4 is showing her takeover of the greenhouse.

Pic 5 is 1/4 of my other plants, they are Lowryder#2's, Deisel ryders, Critically smashed, Durban poison and a Cherry Bomb X Malawi.

Pic 6 is the weather we have at the moment, very hot with no wind movement at all.

gh 3.JPG

gh 3a.JPG

gh 4.JPG

gh 5.JPG

2 2 4ft.JPG

2 2 ct 1.JPG

Latest posts

Back