drying the buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StintheKing

Reaction score
whats the best way to dry your plants, hanging the whole plant, or should i cut off the stems individually??

i would cut the stems individually. one way to do it is to cut all the buds off the stems and dry them in shoe boxes. don't stack the buds though you just want one layer of buds on the bottom of the box. or manicure the buds real nice then hang them up by the branches in your closet. you could hang them from clothes hangers. hope this helps.

StintheKing said:
whats the best way to dry your plants, hanging the whole plant, or should i cut off the stems individually??
I cut down off of the main stem,and hang them in a dark room with as low as I can get R.H. with a fan lightly blowing.I wait until when stem bends easily,but doesnt not snap..Then I start to manicure the leaves off the buds and then clip then down off there stems,then put them into mason jars,for about 2 weeks.Opening the jars acouple times a day for 15 mins,to let them buds air out,keep on smelling them,to see if you smell any amonia.If you do lay them out on some newspapers for acouple hours.Then back to the jars.Hope this helps,and a little extra for you.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back