dutchmasters liquid light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
and there perpetrator liquid foilar spray has you tryed it

skullcandy said:
and there perpetrator liquid foilar spray has you tryed it

Out of curiosity what light and how much are you using now SC?

Hi skull yes ive used it few years ago and its complete crap and a waste of money.
What a load of marketing **.
T4

I got 245 watt LED lights which is why I am intrested in the liquid light.

I grow four plants under the 245 three did ok the other one was more pistals then buds.

this time I am gonna do two plants under the 245watt led with the liquid light and I am waiting to get the liquid light penetrater as well it claims to work with the liquid light,

I hope it works I am going to try it was just courious if others here had any success with it or advice

I would invest in more light, that stuff is expensive.
Its almost the same as a 400 watt system for both.

And trust me its going to pay for itself in no time over your LED in quality bud.

It allegedly intensifies the light and the plants ability to absorb more light.
Effectively a load of horse crap.
It does not work i used a bottle of each in conjunction with each other when it was first launched.
T4

well there sure can advertise I tel you I picked up a bottle too guess I am out a few bucks I will use it one one plant and not the other that way I can run a side by side comparison to see what difference it makes. thanks for to heads up everyone :icon_smile:

and your right I do need more light I will have to start a new piggy bank for that

skullcandy said:
well there sure can advertise I tel you I picked up a bottle too guess I am out a few bucks I will use it one one plant and not the other that way I can run a side by side comparison to see what difference it makes. thanks for to heads up everyone :icon_smile:

and your right I do need more light I will have to start a new piggy bank for that

Are these clones from the same mother? Unless you use clones from the same mother, a side-by-side doesn't really tell you much.

my clones will be from a dispencery so I am not sure if they come from the same tree,

I will have to ask that question

Foliar feed with liquid light and Saturator and tell me if the plants don't respond in a matter of minutes.
Good stuff, but not necessary. I am not into foliar feeding really, but I have used it and the plants liked it.

I have only used it in one grow one plant inside one outside I am not sure if it was the liquid light or the ff nutes but I had branches braking on there own so I believe LL does help but most likly it is not needed in the sun just indoor grow IMO

Latest posts

Back