DutchPassion PowerPlant and Skunk #11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bho_expertz said:
Thanks ... I hope that they get a little fattier ... Just like the ppl on the first weight-in of Biggest Looser :hubba:

Oh they will don't worry :hubba: can't wait to see them when their done!

they look lush! I wish I had some dank like that in my tent...instead I just have a stunning look male :( !!

BudMuncher said:
they look lush! I wish I had some dank like that in my tent...instead I just have a stunning look male :( !!

I started with 6 seeds and ended with 2 females ... You need to go bigger when seeds related ;) ... Next time will germ 8 or 10 seeds to get 4 or 5 females ... But of course luck will play her game :p

Indeed yes, unfortunately I had no other seeds I was using up old seeds and last one was male. BUT I do have more seeds now in germinating :D

bho expertz your PP looks sick m8 great job

Thanks fruity ... Entering the last week ... Let's see them go fat a little more and then ... Timber Down :p

huge colas man. That will be some goooood meds

powerplanter said:
Looking good bho. The powerplant is sweet.

Thanks mate. Have tried some PP some years ago ... Let's see if i can do better ;)

MosesPMG said:
huge colas man. That will be some goooood meds

Not that huge but they are going nice ... Going to make a update today ... Brown hairs as the Skunk ... Cu laterzzzzzzzzzzz :p

52 days 12/12

Time is getting closer. The smell is something nasty and the looks are crazy. Watered just a bit today. Going to water another bit in a couple of days and that is it. I'm trying to reduce to the max the humidity level.

The pics to your amusement :cool:

PowerPlant
DSC_4221.jpg DSC_4222.jpg DSC_4220.jpg

Skunk #11
DSC_4223.jpg DSC_4224.jpg DSC_4225.jpg

Latest posts

Back