DutchPassion PowerPlant and Skunk #11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to make a part-time as lumberjack2.jpg :hubba:

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day..........I put on womens clothing and hang around in bars!
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg

Harvest Day

It all came to the harvest day. Took a little 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine :eek: and timberdown. The cold weather had its effects more on the PP giving her some purples :doh: .

Have not weight anything so i don't get depressed. Have put some trim mistakes in the owen and they smoked nice ( the high ) but with almost no flavour.

Stay with the pics ...

PowerPlant
DSC_4227.jpg DSC_4229.jpg

Skunk #11
DSC_4231.jpg DSC_4233.jpg

Hanging Zone
DSC_4236.jpg DSC_4237.jpg

Thanks all.

bho_expertz said:
Harvest Day

It all came to the harvest day. Took a little 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine :eek: and timberdown. .
what? :stoned:
good lookin buds :)

fruity86 said:
nice grow bho nice harvest

Thanks fruity ... we are always learning ... the next will be at least 6 weeks veg with 5th internod topping. I bet that should give a heavier plant :rolleyes:

Nice job bho. That's a real nice harvest man. GREEN MOJO!!!

powerplanter said:
Nice job bho. That's a real nice harvest man. GREEN MOJO!!!

Thanks dude ... They are drying ... Every day they got better and better ... The smell the taste the high and not yet cured :p.

The End

Hi MJ's,

This is the end of this GJ :cool: .

For the ones interested the gear used and how.

- Ikea Closet ( half square meter )
- 400 HPS with Cooltube
- BioNova Soil
- BioBizz BioGrow ( Vegging )
- CannaBioGen DeltaNueve ( Flowering )

Feminized Seeds Dutch Passion:
- PowerPlant
- Skunk #11

Germination started 1st December. Changed to 12/12 26th December. Yesterday ( 27th February ) have put the good stuff in jars. A 3 months grow from seed to curing :hubba: .

The results:
PowerPlant - 41 gr
Skunk #11 - 45 gr

The smoke after drying:
PowerPlant - Just for the smell you already know how hard it will knock you
Skunk #11 - You smoke this one and you don't realize it hitted you. Just after a few minutes you start understanding that the crazy smile will not vanish from your face.

But fresh buds properly dried are something just great. I feel blessed. Honestly.

The photos:
DSC_4241.jpg DSC_4238.jpg

The future:
- Will buy a 1,2x1,2 meters HomeGrow tent, throw the 400 watts for veg, change for 600 watts for flo
- Will keep the same soil and ferts
- Will veg for 2 more weeks
- Will top at 5th internode
- Will use 11 liters pots
- Wil grow 2,3 strains from Mandala, 13 seeds for a 5 ladies goal.
- Will make a GJ and keep some chairs for u guys.

At last thanks to all. This is yours too :D .

Cu

:holysheep: That's a lot of clothes-pins! Nice work bho.

-SSF-

:woohoo: congrats mate! cant wait to see the next round :aok:

nice bho il take the front seat plz hehe

Congrats on the harvest!!! Will report my Skunk 11 as soon as she's done...around 3.5 months from now lol, hope she turns out as well as yours did!

Latest posts

Back