DWC how to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la9

Reaction score
Does anyone know where there is a DWC how to that is pretty good.

I'm not interested in making one, I know how, I'm moeinterested in the grow process and the steps involved.

To start off with, how do you grow the plant till it is big enough to put in the net pot ?

Do you replace the nutes once a week by dumping everything out and starting over with fresh water and nute mix or do you just keep topping it off during the grow ?

Those are the type of questions I have.

la9 said:
Does anyone know where there is a DWC how to that is pretty good.

I'm not interested in making one, I know how, I'm moeinterested in the grow process and the steps involved.

To start off with, how do you grow the plant till it is big enough to put in the net pot ?

Do you replace the nutes once a week by dumping everything out and starting over with fresh water and nute mix or do you just keep topping it off during the grow ?

Those are the type of questions I have.

Right after I get the clone rooted I put it straight into the net pot with Hydroton...

Nuting is a personal style thing really.. some just top off and re PH... Some change water every week... some evey two weeks... I am a 2 week man myself.

You are correct, instead of thinking seeds I should be thinking clones. Then they are already rooted in bubling water and used to it from the start.

Thanks

Well, how would you germinate seed and go to dwc is the next question???

thats easy.... like massprod s version of clone bubbler

use paper towel method for germinate when seeds get tails spout out... give them more time.. tail will grow little bigger... then use paper towel to blanket the tail away from the light... little paper to cover it.. except for the green part which need lights.. can do that with a office lamp for 2 days.. when pedals get bigger than 1/3 inch.. then transplant it to the holes of clone bubbler... my 6 babies is growing in it now... pretty roots already..

I germinate or clone in either rapid rooters or rockwool. Either one of these can be put into the net pots and covered with hydrotron when you have sufficient roots.

Latest posts

Back