East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the mojo and compliments.

Gonna go out in a few and do my daily :watchplant: I'll try to snap some current pics...

Here ya go with some currents. First my own little sea of green :hubba:
Second one just another view of them. Last the Satori in the 7gallon smart part. This is from soil! From the ground is around 55" :D

41.JPG

42.JPG

40.JPG

My "mentor" from my first season last year came by and about crapped himself. Sensored talk. Gifted one of the satoris. Seemed super shady garbage bag over her loading her into his car haha.

Leaving the one in the smart pot to grow on her own, but tied down all the others a bit more yesterday. They looked all gnarly, but was gone all day today and got home to tons of sprouted new growth. Pretty sure that was a good call. We'll see.

:ciao: Ston, looking fantastic brotha! Hows the smell on those girls? Intense for veg, huh... im loving it

Congrats on the nomination too! You got my vote

Oh yeah dude, smelling great! And thanks dude. Surprised the hell out of me reading that yesterday :eek:

So the one not confirmed sex plant that I've been thinking is male, finally showed enough to be definitive. BALLS.

So 6 confirmed females. 5 Satoris, and 1 BTB. Going to cull the male later. This is him. Kinda blurry close up, but it's raised ball on a thinner stalk.

43.JPG

44.JPG

Here we are. Final female lineup. Gifted one female Satori away. Kept 5 girls total. 4 Satori's and 1 Beyond The Brain.

First 4 are the Satori's, last one BTB. What do you guys think? And its only June 1st! :eek: :D

45.JPG

46.JPG

47.JPG

49.JPG

48.JPG

Thought I'd do a quick update since i have the morning off. 5 Females so far. 4x Satori, 1x G13 Labs WW and still 1x unknown satori. Still contemplating on exactly how im going to train these girls. Some serious lollypopping, and continue to FIM/Top? I need to find another home for 2x of these beasts.

:icon_smile: Enjoy! :D

Drfting07

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

Looking good drft.

Seriously this watering is insane with these girls! Almost all of them are daily gallon to gallon and a half for the 7gallon smart pot. I even upped it half a gallon each yesterday watering, get home from being out all day and they are bone dry, sagging over. Crazy how much these girls are drinking up!

Looked from my cel earlier and couldnt tell in the pics drft. Now seeing on my pc, did you stop with the LST?

Thats what ten days will do...i was busy working and didnt fit in the time to re-tie after the transplant. Im still trying to figure out what i will do now. They are growing way fast now.

Dude, just try tying down more. I'm trying to keep it under control, but they're growing so strong, and so fast its kinda just throwing my hands in the air. Let nature take it's course.

Ston and Drifting and everyone :ciao: ... all i can i say :eek: looking unreals..great thread... i skipped the middle and plan on going back later and perving all them pics.. :hubba: ermm i think i a got a eboner after seeing how good everyones grows have been going since i been so busy.. Keep up the good work..

Alohas
SquidyP

Took a couple pics for the OD contest 4U and NC started. Figured to post a few here. First a top view of the sole BTB. All that new bud spots from the recent re-lst'ing. Second a fan on the Satori in the 7gallon smart pot :hubba:

54.JPG

51.JPG

The BTB is looking fab. The fan is just a big show off! This makes me so happy.

Latest posts

Back