East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So major change, that I never planned for this season. Picked up some 30gallon totes today. All five plants are going into 30gallon containers in the very near future. This watering issue is a total PITA! Definitely going to have to stay on top of keeping them tied down once they're in 30's. Getting ready for an insane amounts of staking, tying, and harvesting this year! :lama:

So I dried and pressed a GDP leaf last year, my first grow. Thought how cool and big it was. Decided to make it a collection with each grow. Be it genetics, or the fact I halfway actually know what I'm doing this season. Pretty sure Satori is KING! Or should I say QUEEN!!! ;)

62.JPG

Hopefully they take to the transplanting, and new soil well. We'll see :watchplant:

63.JPG

Una mas. A better view now that they are in the shade... From standing on top of the playground, :rofl:

64.JPG

Well if you see the pic in the last post right after LST'ing them, here's a few of them somewhat adjusting to the bondage :D

First pic one of the satoris. I have 3 that were previously lst'd in the smaller pots, and they all look pretty similar to this. All about 5 feet wide, give or take 2 feet tall right now.

2nd pic, the satori that was in the smart pot and never lst'd until this transplant. Pretty wonky looking, but looking ok other than that, haha.

3rd pic, the lone Beyond the Brain. In need of some N. I need to stop tomorrow after work and get the GH3 that I'll finish these of with this season.

Hope ya all enjoy. I know I am :watchplant:

67.JPG

68.JPG

69.JPG

lookin nice ston! did you have to use a crane to transplant those beasts??

And ill say it again those are some massive fan leaves. My satori's are getting there but they are nowhere near the size of the forest you have going. touche man.

Dude, you have no idea how much of a pain it was to transplant. Solo none the less. Only lost a few fans off each plant, and one branch off one plant. Took me 5 hours to transplant and lst the 5 plants. Thanks for the kind words man

yeah but the end will def pay for you bud. keep doin what yer doin, they're lookin schweeeeet!

:peace:,

7ge:)

I guess its time for an update, but **** its hot! In my "neck of the woods" its 97 degrees with a heat index of 107. WTH, Mother Nature! Ill take some pics and get you more familiar with each girl. Dem shur iz purty!

Still Growing Strong. No signs of nute deficiencies yet. Only fed them once since transplant with a little alfalfa tea. Happy, squat plants! Ill need to transplant soon.

:icon_smile: Drfting07

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0067.JPG

DSC_0068.JPG

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

^ I am SOOOOO happy with this White Widow. Hope its a frost factory! And dont mind the white residue. Just a little 7 dust.

AWESOME guys! Been a while since I've checked in and wow how they've grown. I'm wondering who's gonna have bragging rights in the end. :D

How cool about pressing a leaf, great idea.

Good job boys.

SmokinMom said:
AWESOME guys! Been a while since I've checked in and wow how they've grown. I'm wondering who's gonna have bragging rights in the end. :D

How cool about pressing a leaf, great idea.

Good job boys.

Thanks a MILLION for stopping in SM. Love seeing around the board. Hope you are doing well!

Ston-loc has pulled a solid lead on me now. Ive been behind, and his techniques are that of a seasoned pro. Im sure he will do well, and have quite a harvest on his hands. It going to be hard to keep up now that hes already in bigger pots. Ill be transplanting soon. We shall see...

Guerrilla, looking forward to seeing your girls. Hope all is well in your garden.

Haha, thanks bud. Your girls are looking great too!

Hey SM :D thanks for poppin in!

Yeah Guerilla, let's see your girls

looking very green guys...just a tip, my well water is very hard, and very cold. if i use water straight from my garden hose, i'm in trouble. girls start going south fast. so what i do is fill up five gallon buckets ahead of time, and let those sit in the warm sun a few days before using that on them. just friendly advice. however your watering, your doing a great job...peace...:icon_smile:

So i found not one, but TWO boys hanging out with my girls today. :holysheep: Dont ask me how i missed them before, but they are now chopped. I finally have a number im comfortable with. 3x Satoris and a G13 Labs WW.

My thinking is that if i concentrate my energy into these four, and transplant them into bigger pots, i wont loose that much in yield from having 4 instead of 6. Im still gonna pull multi-OZ's from each of these girls. Wouldnt that be fantastic!

With 3 Satoris, im going to harvest each plant at different stages. Ill let one get mostly cloudy trics and harvest her, one ill let show a bit of amber and harvest her then, and then finally, if the season allows, i'll harvest one at mostly amber. The White Widow ill harvest at my normal time, when im at about half amber and half cloudy. Thats the plan anyway. I have a long way to go, and just about see the halfway mark in veg.

Thanks for stopping in everyone! :ciao:
Drfting07

Here is one of the root balls from a male i found yesterday. Ide say its time to transplant my 4 girls soon. Healthy root system tho! :D

Drfting07

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

:ciao: guys...

just stopping by on my way to the BHC..Nice job on the transfer ston-loc...

drft..nice root system...get them ladies in the ground and catch ston-loc

just harvested some Gooey...here...pass this:48: around

Latest posts

Back