East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those look like some palm trees....the leaves great size....
ston-loc are you organic....I don't remember....if not if you give to much PandK without a good amount of N it could push that ladie to fruit(i've had it happen, it may have been something else but that's what I gathered)...my ladies near my fence usually flower first...even 8 feet diffrence

Not organic. Have been giving gh3 since the transplant. The one that's started to flower has gotten the same nutrients as all of the others. Also literally right next to the other plants. All are as close as possible without touching eachother.

maybe the stress??? anyone

hope it all works out mojo

Been a couple weeks since the transplant, figured Im past the possible stress window from transplant. I dunno

but it could be possible....how does satori act when you flip it to 12/12...how long tell you see the same signs....what ever it is you'll end up with some great fruit

First time growing Satori. Not sure. Hoping all will just work itself out. Not stressing on it too much. Just keeping an eye close

:ciao:

So went out and got more Pro-mix and Compost. Today ill be mixing it up and wetting it down. Went ahead and got 4x 15 gallon totes too.

Only thing is i have 60 gallons of soil mix. So if i have 4 plants in 5 gallons of soil, and i take into account that each fifteen gallon tote will only need 10 gallons of soil, plus the 5 gallons of soil the girls are already in, by the time i transplant the second to last girl ill have 30 gallons left for the final plant.

I may go return one of these 15 gallon totes for a 30, and stick a satori in it. Just not sure if it will even have time to grow into all 30 gallons. This late in the season, i might not see much of a difference between the 15 gallon and the 30 gallon. I have roughly 2 more months of veg before i start flowering.

Let me know what you guys think.

Green mojo all around,
Drfting07

Nice Drft. This is all news to me this year, but I'd still think you have enough grow time to go with 30's. I bet the 15's will be ok though.

So question for you LST'ers. Is there a point in the grow that you cut em loose and remove the ties? Watering today I found 3 different spots that the stalks are growing so vigorously that the tied down branches are splitting at the trunk. Had to fix one with this years first bandaid.

Also, I'm pretty sure if there's a heaven, this is what it looks like :ccc:

82.JPG

83.JPG

Makes 8CF or ~60 Gallons of quality ORGANIC soil-less mix, doesnt need to be fed for the first month or two after transplant. Just lots of water, these girls are THIRSTY!

1x 3.8 CF bag Pro-mix BX
1x 40lb bag Mushroom Compost
8x cups Dolomite Lime
12x cups Dr. Earth Organic 5
4x cups Green Sand
12x tablespoons Epsom, or 3 tablespoons per tote (thanks pcduck! :cool2:)

Hope someone finds this useful! And as for Dr. Earth products, I'm sold. Very solid organic ferts.

DSC_0071.JPG

DSC_0070.JPG

DSC_0072.JPG

The Dr. Earth saves me HUNDREDS of dollars, as apposed to buying each single ingredient fertilizer. Only thing i do is add some Cal/Mg, trace elements and Dolomite Lime for PH.

drfting07 said:
Hooray! :icon_smile: A little hungry and a little thirsty, but still chuggin :holysheep: Transplant will happen this weekend, fingers crossed i have the time! :rolleyes:

Have a great one, guys.
Drfting07

drft are those the satori you were telling me about. Very nice.

No thoughts on the lst question in post 310? Not sure if I should continue tying new shoots, let em be, or untie and let them grow. Untied the few that were snapping, but this is a first for me.

From what ive learned Ston, you LST until you get your desired effect. Theres no starting or stopping point, just until you like what you see. If it is starting to break, but you still want to LST some, then split the breaks and re-tye. Every couple weeks you will need to re-tye and re-stake or like you said the ties will begin to dig into the stalks as they grow, and sometimes limbs will snap. Looks like you know what our doing :icon_smile: lol, Just do what you do! Girls look great!

Drfting07

ston-loc said:
No thoughts on the lst question in post 310? Not sure if I should continue tying new shoots, let em be, or untie and let them grow. Untied the few that were snapping, but this is a first for me.

First off they are off the chain beautiful! So...:holysheep: wow, ok!

Second, I asked this similar question during my grow and someone answered it, "it's ok to mess with them maybe for the first couple'a weeks in flower? but after that its best to just leave 'em alone" (paraphrased, of course & ur outside tho so stuff could be way different)

Honestly tho, my main branches would stay down without them at that point and I removed the wires. I cut those stragglers OUT bc they get ridiculous (fly-away hairs I referred to them as). just my .02 worth.

drfting07 said:
Makes 8CF or ~60 Gallons of quality ORGANIC soil-less mix, doesnt need to be fed for the first month or two after transplant. Just lots of water, these girls are THIRSTY!

1x 3.8 CF bag Pro-mix BX
1x 40lb bag Mushroom Compost
8x cups Dolomite Lime
12x cups Dr. Earth Organic 5
4x cups Green Sand
12x tablespoons Epsom, or 3 tablespoons per tote (thanks pcduck! :cool2:)

Hope someone finds this useful! And as for Dr. Earth products, I'm sold. Very solid organic ferts.

Ohhhhhhhhhh... nice mix!
(taking notes!)

Thanks pua! Really excited and proud of how well they are doing for my 2nd grow. I read about the flowering part. I just didn't know if/when people stop tying down, and I they cut them loose after or just leave the strings and stop tying down new growth. Having a big party tomorrow, so it should be interesting sliding these beasts across the yard and out of sight for the evening, haha.

Latest posts

Back