East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still too hot to transplant...:holysheep: So i went out and took some quick snapshots in my down time.They are getting hungry! :eek:

Thanks MP,
Drfting07

DSC_0073.JPG

DSC_0074.JPG

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

:ciao: looking goood guys, maybe one of these days ill get a shot at growing some Satori.. after seeing all the killer Satori grows on this sit I would love to see Satori in the islands..

:ciao: Squidy! ide love to see that satori grow journal you have in mind!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SquidyPacheco again.

Looking good Drft

Just a quick update on my girls. And a few pics. The one that seems to be flowering early has shot up and out like crazy over the last week. It literally grew a solid foot or more in just the last week. It's the far back right one in the first pic, center back on the second pic. All the others are thriving too. Things are looking good in NorCal this season :48:

84.JPG

85.JPG

A few more. First one of the Beyond the Brain. Definitely has a different look from the Satoris. Smaller, sharper pointed leaves. About seven feet wide and chest high right now. Super bushy.
They all seem to be adjusted to the GH3 well, and arent getting any tip burn anymore at 2 tbsp per gallon. Gonna up it a bit and see. All of them are thriving and doing great though. Just the stinking bugs still chewing up leaves. Got some fly strips today. Figured it cant hurt. Might have to add more or do some more preventative stuff... Enjoy

86.JPG

87.JPG

88.JPG

Giving the girls some afternoon lovin :D

Check out this Satoris trunk curves

89.JPG

90.JPG

Stoned response edit...

Probably in the next few weeks. Didn't realize its July. Haha. Cant find my log from my first grow last season, but if I remember right I think end of July I kicked to flower.

Ston, those are some seriously green girls you have there. You are absolutely killing it this season. There's no way im going to be able to compete with that. :cool2:

Also, i have some pics for you shortly :D

The deed is done! Now its time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

:icon_smile:

Edit: Looking back at last years grow, i went into flower the second week of sept. That means i have nearly two more months of veg. :holysheep: look out ston, im coming in HOT!

DSC_0077.JPG

DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0079.JPG

DSC_0080.JPG

What a difference a month makes! :cool:
Things are getting crazy. 3 out of 5 have reached as tall as me! :eek:

64.JPG

93.JPG

Well...I guess i need to go ahead and LST these girls. Then a good feed before i take update pics in a week or two. Looking great ston!

Thanks Rose, PP, and Drft! Things are definitely getting crazy around here. If I would have known how awesome these were going to do I would have only kept 2 or 3. They are looking and smelling amazing too :D

Latest posts

Back