East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hows the smell? My satoris only smell a little, still mostly green smelling. My WW is putting out some serious funk tho.

OH! and ston, we are going to have plenty of dank to smoke over the winter for sure buddy!

WORD! :aok: They're smelling good. Not too strong yet, but on hot days I get wiffs in the house when the windows open.

sick, man . . . I been watchin it all the way and yer killin it . . . think there's gonna be alot less trips to the dispensary in your near future lol

I've been to the dispensary once since last Oct. And it was for the 420 festival, and didn't even need anything. Last years harvest has been treating me good. Treating every smoker I know good for that matter. "How you doing? Here lemmie give you some of this..." hahaha. If these do as well as it looks all the way through, I may be making many more trips to the disp on the opposite end of the stick... We'll see. That's all here nor there this early. :stoned:

Does it work like that at dispensaries? You can provide them with bud, as well as be supplied? Is there $$$ involved?

drfting07 said:
Does it work like that at dispensaries? You can provide them with bud, as well as be supplied? Is there $$$ involved?

LOL no comment . . . but the Harborside footage and other cannafilms show the real deal - the buyers are looking at the schtick under a microscope . . . just like we are !! :joint:

and with the top shelf players, I would think it's almost gotta be inside they are so fussy . . . hell, the one girl was identifying the trombiculidae mite species that left the waste pile she zoomed in on . . . . right before she rejected the guy's elbow !! :rofl:

Went out this morning for a quick peek at the ladies. Brought my trusty Stanley PowerLock with me too! My tallest girl, a Satori, has hit 5'. I swear they never slowed growth during the transplant. Happy healthy girls i have. :cool2:

SM I'm 5'10" ;)

Drift yeah it works like that if your products good enough, and yes $ is involved. The spot I go sells and specifies "outdoor", (seen it before). But if I actually pull some quality high THC Satori Outdoor, it'll still be good. Again, not counting on any of that yet. But last year pulled about 3/4 pound total and am still living off that AND being generous with everyone I know. This year is definitely looking like I'm in for way more than that :D

I was offered 4G for a pound of satori after I let the guy have a joint. Yes, there is money involved.

Wow, crazy! Come 2030 Va will be legal :rofl:

:ciao: Thanks guys!

Tomorrow i will be doing some bending, tying and fimming. Also making some Fertilizer Tea. Until then....:48:

:bong: :stoned: :bolt:

:ciao: Thanks BHO. Hows life across the big pond? Glad you stopped in.

Drfting07

Tomorrow i will be doing some bending
And up...one...two....and down....

Oh, you meant the gals...carry on :rofl: :rofl:

So im :stoned: and its got me thinking, or maybe second guessing myself even....

Looking at sunrise and sunset calenders for my area, ive found that 14/10 light/dark starts 1st of next month, 13/11 starts first of September and full bloom by the third week of September.

That being said.....

The girls are really throwing off Pre-flowers now, similar to Ston-loc's girl in a previous post. Its almost to the point that i could go into flower, and as early as August 1st.

Soooo.....

I think i wont do that FIM job, just tie them down some so they dont stretch into view by late flower.

Are you guys still fimming or topping? Ide assume not.

Drfting07

Latest posts

Back