East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not doing any fimming or topping anymore. It seems odd that you'd start flower so late. My geography aint great, but doing a simple search it seems we're the same latitude Drif. We should go into flower the same time, no? I'm at 137 and vague search on your state says 137 also.

Last year i started flower way late is my best guess. It threw me off but thats mother nature. Nothing is certain. Back tracking last years grow i didnt start until mid sept. Harvested a little earlier than i would have liked, and that was Nov.

:confused: & :stoned:

Im expecting some changes come Next month. 14/10 seems to be the magic number

Well last year I went to flower late July, early Aug. The one plant that seems to be flowering early still looks the same. Like two feet of vertical growth since then, but no real bulk of buds, just a lot of pistils. As of the last couple days all the others are sure showing their girly parts too with more pistils. So not sure if I'm about to make the switch with all of them or not.

Sounds like your close! Im giving one last feeding then wait for the switch and go from there. They sure are green, and like you said...really showing their girly parts now.

:aok:

I'm sketching up my version of a 4U hoop house now. Gonna get ripped and try to get started on the frame today. A: have the frame to tie up weighted down buds to keep from sagging, B: Make a shelter to keep late season rain off them. My two biggest issues end of last year.

guess it depends where you are. i got some pistil's, but still aint expecting 'bloom' for atleast another 3 weeks.
they always trick me outside, as they transition so much slower.
i'm always thinking "ok, that'll be a nice hedge" so i stop supercropping, and get ready for bloom.. then a month later she's finally blooming and added a few feet.
i don't switch to bloom feed till there's actual buds (but i've been struggling with early fade)
:)

watch for humidity late when covering them ston. covers/greenhouses can be a blessing and a curse ;)
definitely better than the open elements though.

now we get to the real fun part of the season
good luck for the home stretch guys
:)

Right on Kaotik. Yeah, I'm still just giving veg nutrients. The plan is to just use the frame for staking purposes, and have a removeable plastic cover to only pull over them when rain comes. Hopefully it works out that way and isn't too much of a pita

Since your so close, kinda like me, within ext cord range. Run a couple high output fans on them come late harvest, if need be. My dad basically has a wind tunnel coming from both sides in a 20 x 20 plat, each and every harvest. Moisture has a tough time building on them. The trellising on them should not be tied to or attached to your rain cover of choice.

Well, got :stoned: and geeked out on this all day....

Ran out of material, and have to add more arched support on the top still, but the mrs was pretty impressed I could come up with the design out of nowhere. She also said thanks for making our yard more white trash, but she was impressed with the design atleast :rofl:

Might end up adding more vertical supports too. We'll see.

Great, high as a mofo day, TCB out in the yard. Feeling great and now sitting relaxing. One on me for all of you :48:

94.JPG

It's kinda wobbley but theres like 4' of rebar sticking out of the ground at each vertical support that the pipe is over, so I think it's decent. Still might add more though. And tie off the upper corners to fixed stuff, so it doesnt have so much sway. I think it's gonna work out. I'll post another pic once its done. The dimensions it takes up are 12+ feet wide, by 16+ feet long. 8 foot high at the low frame, and 10 foot at the top of the arch....

And after two days, and two trips to Home Depot totaling about a hundred bucks, the frame is done. Still going to tie all 4 corners off to sturdy it up a bit. Also going to try to get some thick plastic from work, then figure a way it can be attached on the side all rolled up, then be able to pull ropes tied off on the plastic up and over... We'll see........

95.JPG

Thats legit! Nice work ston.

Satoris are really stretching now. Think they are about ready to flower. Standing at 6 feet now, seven feet from the ground. My white widow has frickin PM! I hate this stuff, and its now the second year in a row. Its hasnt begun to stretch yet, and all 4 girls are getting a couple eagle20 treatments. Im getting rid of this stuff, once and for all!

Wow dude! You've got me on height. Tallest of mine is just over 6' from the ground. :aok:

How thirsty are yours? This warmer weather we've been having is making for some thirsty girls! Gave each plant 4 gallons of water yesterday afternoon, got home from work with the sagging over droopiness again :eek: Gonna get a few more 33gallon trash cans to prep ph'd water in 20 gallons a day goes too fast.

Latest posts

Back