East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: :holysheep:

:icon_smile: :hubba:

:stoned:

:48:

:eek: holy sheep dip batman, by the looks of that trunk I think you got you some magic beans . . . outstanding !!

That's te biggest trunk out of the five, but all of them are pretty big. :D :fly:

Yeh, you have me tagged and in the bag already. Im throwin up the white flags.

Im hoping for a couple lbs. You my friend and are looking at some serious poundage. Whoa!

Thanks Drft, Dan K, Rose, and PP :aok:

Drft, we still have months to go. Plenty to hopefully not go wrong..... Or be infested by. We shall see. You have beautiful 7 footers too. You're good my brotha :D

Very nice indeed!!! Next year, I'll have a bigger greenhouse....count on it!! :D

Honestly they are taking some work! Not complaining, thinking of final results. But 20 gallons of phd water a day, mixing 20 gallons of nutrients every other water, 2 gallons at a time. Its work. Really stoked, and so stinkin peaceful just chilling in the middle of all of them. Some zen shi*. ;) I think starting with quality genetics next year I'm starting half as many though, hahaha.

Heres my biggest Satori. Pulled her aside so you can get a good look at her, an underskirt photo too.

Drfting07

DSC_0097.JPG

DSC_0098.JPG

DSC_0099.JPG

:ciao: Thanks Guys

Im going with a liquid guano for ease of use. Trying Roots Organics HP2 along with some Kelp and Molasses. Should i get some castings too?

Im so overwhelmed with choices and options on a flower tea i cant make up my mind. Dr. Earth Organic 8 is no longer stocked at my local nursery. Im also focusing on making a more fungal based tea thanks to umbras recommendations. I just need to use what i have local to me and stick to it.

:stoned:

So spending some time in the garden, started counting main shoots on a couple of the plants. The two I counted, one satori that's tallest few are about a foot taller than me is going to have like 25+ main colas. The beyond the brain which has just reached my height, I stopped counting after 40. Seriously hope these all stagger in ripeness come havest/trim time :eek:

Def gonna need some help trimming.... Or maybe some time off work, hahaha. Good "problem" to have though, right? :D

:ciao: Ill help! :ciao:

I may need a hand also. You scratch my back, ill scratch yours.

Not sure my fiskars will reach that far brotha ;)

Just a smile after a crappy monday of wage slavery... Meditating in my jungle :bong:

:rofl:, edit,,, the more I look at the pic, and read what I wrote I'm dying laughing. Maybe cause I'm flyin, but no I'm not "meditating with my arms in the air", I actually threw my arms up and am making a dumb face for the pic... Carry on.... :rofl:

100.JPG

And wow... Watered each girl with 4 gallons yesterday after work, came home today to them sagging over. :eek: 6 gallons a day now. This is craziness....

Latest posts

Back