East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is insane, man. How hot has it been? I haven't watered much, if at all recently.

Been in the high 70's- high 80's. They're stretching like crazy too. All are going super vertical lately. Gotta buy a couple more 32gallon trash cans to ph water in. This is def taking more work this year. Stoked for the goodness come oct!!!

Ride'M Cowboy

:lama:

you need more trash cans ston.....I start out with a few 5 gallon buckts..by mid Aug Im running in 55 gallon drum...every few days...yes it gets insaine...take care and be safe

Thanks 4U, and thanks for stopping by. Pretty much running through my one 32gallon can daily, and refilling and ph'ing for the next day. Gonna buy a couple more so I don't have to do it as often.

Also thinking to prune off some of the lower growth. Not only the fact I don't want to be trimming tons of popcorn buds, but they are so bushy down low I can't even water them without getting leaves and such wet. Don't want to be leavin the door open for pm and mold to start up.

Put in some hours of work today. Groomed up under all the girlies skirts. No more low bush. Made watering hell of a lot easier, and didn't get all the leaves and such wet. Way more air flow, less popcorn buds, and less of a chance for molds getting the leaves wet watering.

Also gave it a try with some of the clippings for clones. Not that I need any more right now at all, but just trial and error. See if I can get any to root, since I was taking the clippings off anyways. What's ideal temps for cloning? Trying 4 satori clippings and 2 beyond the brains. We'll see. Been pretty baked for the past day and a half... Celebrating weekend :D

2.JPG

3.JPG

1.JPG

hey ston, the plants are looking way fantastic . . . Im sure THG and Rose are droolin lol

Ive always run clones at 80-82f with good success rates, also not much light needed on em

jm2c :48:

Thanks guys! Really stoked this year. Have a ton of staking to do. After the pruning on the bottom side they have all taken off! Ended up cutting loose a few of the ties because they were pinching in the staulks. Those branches have risen up over a foot since sat. Also noticed a few lower branches kind of sagging, like they arent that strong since I cut a bunch out. Not sure if I'll just clip them off or stake them up. The two are bottom branches shot out sideways. Anyhow. The yard is starting to smell pretty decent. Plants are actually clearing fence line now, so I've gotta get on some kind of barrier to block the one side that is visible. Thanks for popping in :48:

Damn ston! Wow man, you got a green thumb. Those ladies feel the love fo sho'. :D

Thanks SM! ;)

So, minor weirdness, if you saw my post in the "sick" section, with the BTB.
Other than that everybody's rockin and rollin. All the plants are taller than me now. Gotta work out some visibility barrier on the one side, and corner.

For now, one pic of one of the Satoris. How's her brazilian waxed undercarriage lst'd stalk looking? :D

9.JPG

you have put in alot of work and its paying off bro, but you got ALOT of work ahead with the scissors.:D

:aok: :icon_smile: :headbang2:

Come on down dude, and bring your fiskars with ya! :fly:

Couple more :D

Could I sell the place as kitchen with a view?? :stoned:

2nd is the one that was throwing pistils super early, end of june. What it looks like now...

10.JPG

11.JPG

dman1234 said:
you have put in alot of work and its paying off bro, but you got ALOT of work ahead with the scissors.:D

:yeahthat: :holysheep: :cool2::icon_smile:

nice grow STon.....how is the hoop house working?...I can see it but looks to have a slow arc?....I like to a composter as well:D

mojo for your ladies

:48:

Yeah 4u, thanks buddy! My vertical pieces are spread too far apart for 3/4" pipe. Actually got a bunch more from work to add in.

cant wait to see yours working....Ill be redoing the one I have over the gooey as she has all ready passed over it:lama:....I try and place the rebar 6 feet apart so an 8 foot piece pvc will cross them....I also like to use 20 foot sticks..the use of couplings makes for a tougher bend..if I was to do that again..I would glue all pieces...time to get back to the Garden

Latest posts

Back