East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: guys!! Sorry for the bugs and PM issues, Ston! Great to hear you're in budding, Drftings, I've got some great budding going on as well, looking awesome!

:48:

Just geeking out reading through the last couple pages of this again. :48:

Thought this was rad and took another current pic. First pic taken a month ago 7/21. Second pic just now 8/22 :stoned: One month of growth

38.JPG

39.JPG

I'm running out of adjectives. So it must be time for a :holysheep:

WOW- they are amazing. So good to see the side by side, some wicked cool plants. :cool:

Thanks for the kind words peeps. This is definitely getting to be the fun part!

Pic of a random offshoot cola. The part in the pic with actual growth is like 3 feet straight buddage :D Smelling wonderful out back!

40.JPG

AWEsome!

I love outdoor, yours are beauty's.

Really like the one month pic.

Great Growng Ston!

ston-loc said:
Just geeking out reading through the last couple pages of this again. :48:

Thought this was rad and took another current pic. First pic taken a month ago 7/21. Second pic just now 8/22 :stoned: One month of growth

Oh my sweet jesus Ston! them are some true beauts right there! Come oct, Your going to be in for some work brother!

How nice is the wheel barrel you carry your balls around with, considering you the planes and everything that fly over everyday? lol.

Wish i could have my back yard filled like this!, so happy my girls are G.I joe sized compared to your king kongs!, I was woken up a couple afternoons go to the house shaking and a loud noise as I open the door its the black bird hovering 30ft away and 30 ft high over the cornfield doing their thing lol. they were heavily going at it for around 2-3 hours in the side field and circled around in a couple spots (neighbors girls) but no one has been back or anything but I bet he is freaking because he watched it also lol! The Helicopter didn't directly fly over my girls as they are not in the field but i'm pretty sure he couldn't even tell what they were from the sky lol they are tiny.

Stay sage ston! may the great harvest gods reward you greatly this year bro!

Hahaha, thanks Bubba! I'll get a pic of a plane if I remember. Feels pulse pumping that's for sure. But constantly happens mid day

The first three are from about a week ago, the second two are quick shots today.

They are getting whipped around pretty good in this storm. Ill stake them soon.

:icon_smile: :hubba:

DSC_0161.JPG

DSC_0162.JPG

DSC_0164.JPG

DSC_0176.JPG

DSC_0177.JPG

Latest posts

Back