EasyRider's First Grow (Northernberry & Mixed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Easyrider

Reaction score
Hi all,
So this is my first grow so I'm still learning and trying to figure things out along the way. This being said, all and any comments and information are greatly appreciated. So to begin, I purchased 10 Northernberry (NL#5xBB) and 20 mixed seeds from peakseedsbc.com. I began germinating one Northernberry and one mixed seed on 11/10 and soon planted these seeds on 11/13. In addition to these 17 day old (in soil) plants I have two more mixed seedlings which have been in soil for 3 days and another that was planted earlier today. I have been using a SunSystems2 250W MH light that is currently 19" away from the two larger plants in 3 gallon pots. Also, I have been using FFOF and Botanicare's "Liquid Karma" line for nutrients. Finally, the dimensions of my grow cabinet measure 3'x2'x4' with the temperature ranging from 77-85*F and humidity ranging from 27-35%. I decided to grow four plants to safeguard myself in case one or two of them turned out to be male. Anyhow, the squattier plant in the pictures is the Northernberry and the scragglier plant is from the batch of mixed seeds. Again, thanks for checking out the grow.

EasyRider

By the way, if I have trouble with getting the pics up, I will figure it out soon.

i would not give no nutes for a couple weeks since you are using ff soil.other than that sounds like you are ready

Latest posts

Back