edsr 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edsr

Reaction score
I started out w/ a mini cool cab and after 3 grows i relized that the cabinet at 46" hi 20" deep 32" across it was too much work for too little yield ,, i then set up my grow room which is 8 1/2 'x 12' withf 2 600 watt w/hortilux bulbs and cool tube reflectors an in line fan and a portable 11000 btu a/c temp are a reliable 72-74 degrees even in the summer here in the desert.. my first grow was hydroponic in 6 5 ga dwc wasnt very successful because old a/c failed and they suffered heat stress ..chging the res wasn't easy for me since my mentor said it shd be chged every week to ten days I decided then to switch to soil and im growing 10 trainwreckplants that are coming along great.. im in day 28 12/12..using GH grow + flower + micro nutrients and bat guana and molassis...

Trainwreck huh...nice...from clone I am guessing? Soil is a bit more forgiving then Hydro for sure...good luck...post up some pics of your grow when you can...

Nice set up you got going edsr :aok:

But why the mixture of organics and non-organics nutes?

the friend my younger mentor said the bat guano and molassis makes a sweeter smoke and add carbs for bigger buds

edsr said:
keep trying to upload a pic
Click go advanced then click manage attachments...u hve to resize ur pics before you upload them...

if this works hen ill have figured it out otherwise ill keep trying

IMG_0853.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

Looking nice edsr:aok:

:bolt::bong2:

Looking good...glad you got the hang of posting pics....

edsr said:
the friend my younger mentor said the bat guano and molassis makes a sweeter smoke and add carbs for bigger buds
If you're using chemical nutrients, "IMO" they will negate the use of molasses and/or guano. The chems are prohibitive to the beneficial microbial growth, that those amendments promote... "either..or", but not 'both' IMO. The two processes do not compliment each other.

Latest posts

Back