Any help appreciated...learn from my mistakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use power clone from Botanicare and hydro guard to keep the fungus and algae at bay.

Right now we are using a powder beucase it works well with cubes. We were considering getting a gel but our local hydro store only sells $30 bottles. Until a few weeks ago, we didnt have the $$ to purchase something that expensive, especially since there was no good reason to switch. I have to get net pots for the ezclone(assuming they will fit) so ill check out my options when I go down there again.

I looked at the clones in our veg room and 50% of them are rooting, some of them are ready to be transplanted. This all happened after only two days of moving the humidity and temperature up a little bit. Before, there were only a handful rooting, and only one ready to be transplanted. Dont know if this was coincidence or directly related to the changes we made, but either way I am happy they are showing improvement. This means we can start moving our veg into flower soon. First we have to wash 72 buckets and clean the 9 light flower room. :hitchair: :doh: Its really not that much work, but we dont have a special setup to clean buckets so we have to make due with the shower/tub and straddleing the tub as a seat which hurts after only a few minutes.

Just thought you guys might want to know, Ive been booted from the grow op. Not beucase of anything I did or didnt do, but my friend moved and basically forgot that I was living there so now I had to move back home. I might be back on in a few months, my family is anti-marijuana so it wouldn't be approprite being on this site while I am here.

When I move out, i will have my own grow op and not have to worry about getting approval by my friend so eventually some good things will come of it.

Modifying the EZclone to be an aeroponics setup worked beatifually so that is probably what I am going to do on my next setup, except use rubbermaid buckets or something inexpensive. Once I move into my new place, I will look for advice, but for now, I need to keep a low profile, I really dont want to be homeless. ;)

Heya Growfox, I just read through the whole thread..... Not a bad lil read... I would not worry about having ot leave the grow op... sounds to me like you all got way in over your heads to start. The best thing you could do now is to get another going.... one that ONLY you are in... stay small and get the whole growing thing down to a science.... once you can get a small op going full tilt, expanding is not a big deal.... There is a HUGE learning curve in this lil hobby...

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Here still has a few years of mistakes before he can succesfully run an op that big, imho.

Players don't move home, they keep playin'

Latest posts

Back