planning hydro hut origanal grow room help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leelow

Reaction score
ive been pondering buying the hydro hut 4x4x7. I think im going to run soil grows inside, All of my ideas are preliminary so please if you have any better ideas or input please do suggest. Im going to be generally going to be growing scrog, with as much density as possible. Growing in 3-5 gallon bags, how many plant do you think i can run in this area,stocked.\
Another option is to go with a 4 ft. bed which comes highly reccomeded from soma, he says and i believe his strategy, that horizontal root growth is very important. for example if you pull up a mature outdoor plant , its root system, will not ony be growing verticaly, but also 3-5 feet horizantlay. somas success is unrivaled by others.
I will be lolipoping these plants,and suppercroping as usual. I am thinking of going with a 400 lumetek in a cool tube cooled by a 90 cfm inline fan.also i will have passive intake air. with a 4inch carbon scrubber run by a 300 cfm vortex.
do you think i should run a 600, im worried about the extra heat going up to a 600. Though i think the 400 hps will be more than sufficient in this space?\
As you might already know, i have had great success with AN, sense 2 line so that is a given. I will also be using fox farms ocean, mixed with promix organic with microcials. mixed with jumbo perlite.maybe small dosages of bat guana and seabird guana,as well as anoculating the soil with an pirahna turatula and voodo. for strong, huge mass healty root mass
BTW this will be my new flower room.
Now here is were my experience is limited at best. i think i would like to try to run co2 tanks. with controller;regulator. I dont know much about these systems. Nor do i know the costs, i am looking to due this on a budjet, so if you can recomend a good cheap co2 tank system, it would be helpful. Also my hydor shop has co2 tanks but im not sure if they sell them full or if you need any sort of permit or anything else to buy them. Also how much dose one of these tanks cost full and how long will they last.

so as i see it im going need
1 hydro hut origanal and some miscelaneous fittings.
1 400 or 600 watt digi ballast
400 w son agro lamp
co2 tank system
container for a 4x4x1 bed/

any of you retailers out there want to help me out.
Also i have a 250 w lumitek digi ballast 1 yr old with hortilux mh and super hps lamp 2grows
that maybe we could work into a trade for my needs and yours.

let me know what you thing of this system and how to improve it.

Latest posts

Back