ehh. my plant. ugly, but at the same time, strangely nice looking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol seemed professional lol. youll get faster at typing, i can type about 100 or more words a minute, just a bit slower on my computer because the keys are effed up. hah.

hey, i found spider webs on my plant, i got spiders in the house, so yo think it would be spider mites or just plain old spiders? and should i do something to take care of the bastards?

also i didnt use epsom salt, i dont have any, just used molasses. ;). i would use it, because i dont have a 20-20-20 set of nutes. thats why i make a weak set of it, because i dont want to over do it. ill have the right nutes monday or tuesday thats when i get cash. right now i have a large amount of money lol a whole 28 cents on my dresser. hah. name a good set of nutes for me to get please. name and x-x-x for flowering.

and whoever told me to put the light closer got me a new burn. hah, i thought it would be a bad idea to drop it. it just looked like it was higher because the plant was leaning when i took that other pic, now its more straight.

oh and the hairy stuff that starts growing on the top of the plant and then on down, thats the buds forming isnt it? yeah, im still a newb lol. prolly will consider myself one til the 3rd or 4th grow. but still on 1st so im a mega newb!

edit: my rooms also getting a really nice smell to it. haha

and the stems should start getting stronger, 2 computer type fans. and im starting to keep the closet open about 6 inches. all that til an hour before lights out so i dont forget to shut the closet hahaha.

anyone?? need answers on that nute question. need a good type of nute for flower process. or just say what type as in (xx-xx-xx) i should get for flowering.

thank ye.

something with low or no nitrogen and high phosphorus and potassium. So like 0-54-28 etc.

spider webs dont always mean spider mites does it? i think spiders made bit of a web on my plant. spiders shouldnt be a problem id think, because they eat bugs. but idk. any certain signs other than a web that theres spider mites?

and i should probably do low nitrogen. it does need to be a bit more bushy but dont want to take away from bud growth too much. and the hairy stuff on top of the plants is new bud growth right? or what? im thinking bud growth bc my rooms smelling more like weed than soil now. but idk im still a newb.

schoolboy420 said:
and whoever told me to put the light closer got me a new burn. hah, i thought it would be a bad idea to drop it.

yea, sorry about that... looked further away than it was to me I guess

let me just say that 311grower......i love you just because of your name. Sucks that there isnt a 311 day this year. Im deeply obsessed with 311, and probably have a problem. Oh well man stay down for the unity, cause 311 is down for tha unityyyyyyyyyyy.

sorry had to get that outa the way. I use fox farms big bloom, which is a plant food, wmxed with fox farms tiger bloom which is great for flowering. and also will be using all three additives through out certain parts of flowering. I also use the big grow for veg. Check out their web site xxx.foxfarmfertilizer.com. you can buy it any grow store or anywhere online. Its used by many growers and is very hard to screw up. Plus your able to do all your feeding at once instead of mollasees one day, foilar feeding one day,etc. You just mix all suggested nutes together and feed at watering. Its easy and effective and not too expensive, and you dont need much.

311, no biggie. its already in bad shape. little burn spot wont hurt it much. i think it just grew some more. lol just didnt wanna blame myself.

dude you need cfls around the side of your baby jmo but if you did this it would help your lower brached to grow faster and bigger

If you found spider webs on your plants, I would be looking really close for spider mites and their eggs.

ill be doing that, THG. thanks. if i see em, im just gonna pull that sucker out. its in flower so i can really spray it with anything, i think i had a mite problem early on in the grow but i used some killer stuff and took care of them.... atleast i thoght. didnt see them at all, constantly looked. it looks like thick web on one leaf and its just a weird cluster, looks like a cluster of stringy dust but a bit webbish. im crossing my fingers on this one. glad you answered me, no one did on that one so i assumed it was nothing.

If you had mites early on and only did one treatment with something, I can pretty much guarantee you that you still have mites. I don't care what you used or how much it cost. I have never seen or heard of a mite infestation being taken care of with one treatment. Most people cannot get rid of them even with multiple treatments with different miteicides (sp).

Also, if you have mites on one plant, you are going to have them on all your plants.

Yes, as THG said if you had the borg, and only treated 1 time then you did not get rid of your problem

schoolboy420 said:
i can type about 100 or more words a minute

I am sorry but I have to chime in here. My wife is certified @ 75wpm BUT I think she is around 80 - 85 she has been typing/data entry for 11 years and is BY FAR the fastest typer I have ever seen/heard.

If you can type 100wpm (or more) then you should do something besides sit on a forum JMHO :rolleyes:

ok i'm a newb aswell but i found great lights 24 inch undercabinet lights there
about 7 bucksfor the whole fixture they come with 4200 k bulbs but you can get 6500 and up as well about 5 bucks a bulb they have grooves for screws to mount i put 3 together on some pvc pipes made a 24 in x24 in square that hangs from a chain and one on each side of my plants thats 5 total plus 3 6500k bulbs and my p[lants were doing bad one just got beaverd but my other 2 babies are going 12 /12 next week i hve one thats 11nodes 2foot tall
the other is 6 nodes just over a foot 2 weeks ago i was on wondering why they werent growing now i'm getting over an inch aday any how my point is the lightsi got were cheep avail at walmart "hardware" and do real well just food for thaught

ah, ****. i probably do have them. i did two treatments. but doubt it worked. i didnt see any for a looong time. i was looking all the time with a magnifying glass, and when that happened it was when they were probably 2 weeks old. did that for 2 weeks. but i probably over looked or brought more in or something. well thanks everyone. i hope by some chance they die or something but its doubtfull.

and yeah i can type that, just dont. thats if im doing a typing test. that was also like 4 years ago when i typed that fast. and i normally probably type 60 wpm. and its easy to type that fast if you have to type something straight of a book. but thats usually not the case, just in typing classes. ;)

schoolboy420 said:
and yeah i can type that, just dont. thats if im doing a typing test. that was also like 4 years ago when i typed that fast. and i normally probably type 60 wpm. and its easy to type that fast if you have to type something straight of a book. but thats usually not the case, just in typing classes. ;)

So when you took your typing test did you just count each word? Your spelling a grammar errors count against you and from what I see above your spelling and grammar are not so good. :holysheep: Also, the ****** are unnecessary on the forum.:rolleyes:

I am finished with my rant now.

no, the computer did. and idk if it counted misspelled words. it wasnt professional, it was for school in a class called computer keyboarding. and i wasnt saying that to brag, so you know i could give a rats *** how fast i type. on top of that i spell things wrong bc i dont care, this isnt a job, or for school. hah.

and johnnyrotten, it cant possibly be even as good as a snl skit haha snl's amazing.

your confusing me YYBB, i dont see how me saying my wpm gets you onto my generation being messed up? i like to leave mistakes so people can point them out, gives me humor. lots of things i dont catch, but oh well it happens.

lets just stop this before it gets to the bashing point. none of us want that. i mean the thread wasnt even about wpm, its kinda random.

Latest posts

Back